Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simulated Cycle

I've been examining some data from another site that had graphed out mathematical formulas of the female hormone cycle along with actual data, and I've taken the time to translate it roughly in terms of how us biological males could dose ourselves accordingly. These graphs are not 100% accurate, as I have eye-balled and lined up the readings to make sense in a manner in which could possibly be dosed.

A quick description: I've put both estrogen and progesterone on a graph which compares to relative levels of hormone in your system: For instance 1x would be your base-line low dose or normal dose, this is going to be the hard part to figure out and it will probably vary for everybody. From there on, I have the ramp up/down graphed once again relative to the data charted from the other site as 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x of the base-line dose.

If none of this makes sense, it's a new experiment for me so it probably could be explained better, but I wanted to share what I've been working on.

I've taken my information/data from http://itech.fgcu.edu/&/issues/vol1/issue2/hormone.htm if anybody is/was interested.

Hiya,
I hope you don't mind but I'm reposting your graphs having combined them for easier comparisonSmile

I'm also re-posting a similar chart that I found somewhere ( can't remember where) quite a while ago that shows much the same pattern.

The only major difference looks to be that the second estrogen peak is relatively much bigger in your version and is more in line with the Progesterone peak.

I wanted to combine them into one graph but I kept running into problems getting it to look how i wanted without compromising clear view of the data since they overlapped during the second estrogen peak. In the end i just broke it into 2 graphs although i may convert it into a double bar graph in the near future.

My next step is breaking down different herbs into proper dose amounts -- Im thinking about using a mix of PM RC FG and progesterone cream to come up with them, RC to introduce the progesterone ramp with respect to the PM modifications during this time. Of course this is all theory, but I have a strong feeling that it may work judged on the loose trial run ive been doing with ramp up/down this month.

I'm sure there is something in the ramping theory.
As I've said before, I've been very roughly doing that for the main estrogen peak, just using PM, since early this year. Its impossible to say what effect it has had vs a level dose but it certainly doesn't appear to be doing any harm! Big Grin
My next E peak is due in a weeks time I'm planning to add Prog cream a few days later as the E drops off, to simulate my graph.
The instructions say 1/8 tsp twice daily for days 14-28, but I'm thinking I might increase that slightly for the peak and then drop down to 1/8tsp once daily for the rest of the time.

The progesterone cream that I got doesn't give any specific examples of how to use it unfortunately so I need to figure out the best dosage of that, I'm figuring that ill be taking red clover into the ramp, and continue to take it through the peak and drop, but use the cream during the progesterone's highest surge. Also I may make up some wild yam cream at some point to compliment it although I'd like to keep things as simple as possible. However, even the instructions from the ainterol site tell bio males to take PM with fenugreek for prolactin, and I want the complete glandular growth within the breasts so that will also be making its way back into my routine alongside PM shortly.

what dosage of fg are you taking with your pm???

The instructions on my pot are as I said 1/8tsp twice a day for 14 days, or for 24 days if post-menopause.
If it helps, their website says:
"Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream

Original Formula Original USA Manufacturer

Each sealed jar of original formula Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream manufactured in the USA by the original manufacturer contains 2.1ozs (60gm/60ml) of the finest quality liposome moisturising cream with not less than 1,260 mgs of bio-identical USP Pharmaceutical grade Natural Progesterone extracted by Pfizer in the USA from plant saponins.

The certified Natural Progesterone content (2.34%) has been carefully calculated so those who suffer with the symptoms resulting from unopposed oestrogen can utilise the cream on a schedule which parallels their own body’s natural cycles of progesterone production.

Each jar lasts up to 3 months depending upon symptoms dosage and progesterone levels prior to use. (1/8th teaspoon = 14mg). "

And were all waiting bated boobies for results Shy
Julie
[/u]

(23-10-2011, 01:33 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  what dosage of fg are you taking with your pm???

None yet, I need to figure that out. The last time I took FG was prior to PM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon