Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body hair

OK, things are getting better on the body hair front. My leg hairs are now getting as fine as my wife's leg hair although I am unsure if this is NBE related or due to epilating. In any case, our little field microscope shows that her shin hair and mine as of identical width as is my arm hair. Previous to that my leg and arm hair was two to three times thicker than hers.

[attachment=1335]

The face and chest hairs that were zapped last week are still growing out and it will be another week before any difference is obvious.

Beverley

I had a waxing session, this week. The beautician could not beleive how little hair there wasSmile Shame it does not work on male beard.Angry

(02-11-2011, 08:47 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  OK, things are getting better on the body hair front. My leg hairs are now getting as fine as my wife's leg hair although I am unsure if this is NBE related or due to epilating. In any case, our little field microscope shows that her shin hair and mine as of identical width as is my arm hair. Previous to that my leg and arm hair was two to three times thicker than hers.

The face and chest hairs that were zapped last week are still growing out and it will be another week before any difference is obvious.

Beverley

Hi, beverly, you are talking about a wife, are you married with a woman? sorry if a bother you with my question.

(17-11-2011, 04:23 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  Hi, beverly, you are talking about a wife, are you married with a woman? sorry if a bother you with my question.

Yes I am and she is a treasure

Beverley

I can endorse that.

(18-11-2011, 12:35 AM)chrissie Wrote:  I can endorse that.

i am surprised, i am in the same situation, have a girlfriend, i would like to be more feminine. I have some questions about PM, i would like some1 can clarify me,

1) it have side effects in the penis ? like erectile dysfunction?,
2) PM gives another feminine traits like, less body hair,hips, tail, soft skin ?,
3) Shoudl i take PM with progesterone or an anti androgen ? to take PM their effects?

thanks a lot in advance.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  I have some questions about PM, i would like some1 can clarify me,

1) it have side effects in the penis ? like erectile dysfunction?,
Everyone is different and it depends on your definition of "disfunction", but yes it will reduce your 'eagerness' although not necessarily get rid of it altogether.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  2) PM gives another feminine traits like, less body hair,hips, tail, soft skin ?,

A lot of people report these effects but it is by no means guaranteed and will quite likely take a couple of years or more.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  3) Shoudl i take PM with progesterone or an anti androgen ? to take PM their effects?

Two different questions here:
On Progesterone there is a lot of debate and no definite answers, but I think most people are generally of the view that progesterone is a no-no in the early stages. At best it is a waste of money and may actually be detrimental.

On the question of anti-androgens, yes in principle they are a good idea and SP is the one most used. However a lot of folks manage quite well without them. It may be age dependant to some extent, the older you are the less you are likely to need them.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  I have some questions about PM, i would like some1 can clarify me,

PM affects different people in different ways, so I can tell you what it has done to me.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  1) it have side effects in the penis ? like erectile dysfunction?,

You will lose morning erections. You will need to do much more foreplay because your erections are triggered by the brain becoming aroused. Even castrated males can get erections. Fantasy play may become more important to you as well.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  2) PM gives another feminine traits like, less body hair,hips, tail, soft skin ?,

Yes. Body hair goes get finer - look at the picture on top of this thread, although I do wax and epilate so that may play a part too. My skin has softened and continues to do so, my body fat is now beginning to go on my lower stomach and hips and my waist is shrinking. Most males should have a hip to waist ratio of about 0.9 whereas mine is 0.87 and decreasing. The ideal for female is 0.7. I have lost 15kg in weight as well because my appetite has changed as have my eating patterns - my preference for fattier foods has decreased dramatically.

One other thing that has happened to me is that PM has altered my thoughts, desires and perception of myself. I am much more emotional than I was previously and even discussing something I found upsetting in the past is enough to reduce me to tears. I detest my male appearance, I loathe it with such passion that it surprises even me. I no longer think of myself as a male, the very thought is sickening.

This does not happen to everyone. It has happened to me.

(18-11-2011, 02:37 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  3) Shoudl i take PM with progesterone or an anti androgen ? to take PM their effects?

Short answer - no one knows. I thought we had a definite NO on progesterone but another bunch of doctors has popped up with a definite YES. In my own case I am decreasing the PM this week and adding RC as well for 3 or 4 days then I will stay on a lower dose of PM for two weeks before ramping it again.

I also take 1000mg of SP per day as an anti-androgen. I hope that helps answer your questions.

Beverley

My mantra has always been "listen to your body"
Firstly; if you do not like the effect of PM, desist. The probability is that MTF transsexuals were exposed to high doses of oesrtrogen, rather than androgens, in the womb. As a result we are programmed to want oestrogen and hate the effects of tostersterone. You will very quickly know if oestrogen is right for you; you will embrace it as the loveliest thing that has happened in your life and become anxious, at the thought of it's withdrawl.
If that occurs the rest is history; there is one goal, maximum feminisation; if not I would counsel extreme care.
To true transsexuals, I think that the emotional effects of PM are paramount and overide all others.
I have hardly any penile function; great, I am no longer shackled to a mad man.
I have had a huge change in fat distirbution; what was around my mid-riff, is now below and I have a decent pair of knockers. I am re-growing scalp hair and body hair is hugely diminnishing. I put on a suspender belt and it stays put,, over my fem tummy, my skirts flare out, over my hips and my boobs stand out proud; how happy am I? Bloody extatic!
This is what PM can do; probably I am lucky and in the top percentile, in terms of, it's effect. This can be an inspiration, or a dire warning and only you will know.
As to progesterone, I once used wild yam and thought it helped; recent experience has led me to think that oestrogen is all that matters. As to anti androgens; a word of warning. If you over do it, sucsessful GRS could be compromised, so take care.

t

(19-11-2011, 12:40 AM)chrissie Wrote:  As to anti androgens; a word of warning. If you over do it, sucsessful GRS could be compromised, so take care.

Why is that Chrissie? This is a new thing to me.

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon