Body hair

Thank you Beverley,

The miroestrol levels reported so far on the forum are in that range too:

16 mcg in a solgar PM phytogen complex capsule of maybe 160 mg is 100 ppm:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6776&pid=20061#pid20061
400 ppm in Ainterol:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6776&pid=19853#pid19853

Blackwings,
If you have any doubts, do not do this. Boobs are a big deal. I started, besause I wanted to percipitate a situation, where I had no choice, other than to live as a woman, In that I have succeded, beyond my wildest dreams; is that what you want? If not, please take care.

(22-11-2011, 01:46 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Blackwings,
If you have any doubts, do not do this. Boobs are a big deal. I started, besause I wanted to percipitate a situation, where I had no choice, other than to live as a woman, In that I have succeded, beyond my wildest dreams; is that what you want? If not, please take care.

hi chrissie, thanks for ur advice, but i could not with my impulse, i went to the drug store and buy "isoflavones sojar", its says have 50 mg of isoflavones, the average diet of an Asian woman, dont know if one pill per day will be a good dose, to start. or how much 50mg of isoflavones represent the 500mg of PM that is the usually initial dose with PM.

i would like if some1 have and idea can reply =)

chrissie, another thing i would like to tell you, is , i dont only want breasts, all the feminization matters, head hair, less corporal hair, etc, still dont know where this journey will take me, but i am on the run, i will try let's see what happend, the only thing my girlfriend and i dont want is and erectil disfunction. then all ok.

thanks and regards.

Blackwing, my wife and I are in the same boat. I revel in the thought of living full time as a woman sans the GRS. Erectile disfunction is extremely undesirable to my voracious wife. If it was just me I would not mind so much.

(22-11-2011, 03:35 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  Blackwing, my wife and I are in the same boat. I revel in the thought of living full time as a woman sans the GRS. Erectile disfunction is extremely undesirable to my voracious wife. If it was just me I would not mind so much.

hi AmberTs, nice to meet you, i would say my girlfriend is also a varacious on‌e =), that way we experiment so much in bed that finally little by little i came out with this fantasy.

about the erectle disfunction, can you tell us how longer are you in this boat, what are you taking and how you feel "down there" ?

thanks a lot in advance and cheerfull regards.

Blackwings.

Nice to meet you too! Unfotunately I cant help you with advice because my first bottle of pm is in the mail right now. Ill let u know how things go for us if you will?Blush

Blackwings, keep us informed.

hello there Chrissie and AmberTS,
of course i would like to know how u going, i am in my second day with isoflavinas 50mg each day, some says it does not work to feminization, others says it does, hopes it works =)

Cheerfull regards.

PM is such a well documented route to feminization, that I wonder why choose any other; unless you are unsure. It you are TS, this is something that will have haunted you, from the time of your earliest, sentient, memories. It is not a fantasy; it is a real pressing need, not a life slyle choice, but the difference, betweeh being a fullfilled person and descending into the abbys of despair. All TS people fantasise about being the other gender; how would we not? That is different, from a fantasy. Beverley-Rose, Bryony and I all express similar thoughts, about men; here I see the true voice of transsexuals. If you cannot share it be very carefull, if you can, welcome on board, sister. This should be the start of your life.
Hugs to an ambivalent girl,
Chrissie

How much of the Solgar PM Phytogen complex do you use. I currently take 1 tablet 3 times a day and have gotten some growth in my butt and hips but none in the breasts? ShySad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon