Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An emotional few days

(22-11-2011, 07:34 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Bryony.
It is not my thread; rather it is thoughts put out, to elicit respones, so peopole can have a chance of understanding themselves, and what gives, in their lives.
Your post just held so many resonances, for me; I want to hug you sister,
Chrissie xxx

Ha ha... hug you right back!

B.x

(22-11-2011, 05:00 PM)bryony Wrote:  I did actually see a psychiatrist about then, because of inability to "complete the job" ....

A few days ago you wondered about how I could be so open about some things. Now you know. Around here it is easy to be open and to disclose your thoughts and emotions. Maybe it is just the PM making you open up, releasing those inhibitions that would normally keep such stuff under wraps.

I sometimes wonder what the women who use all the other sections on this website think of us lot in here. We have this lovely little enclave, this little haven of help and comfort and friendship and good manners, and we just seem to tick along very nicely.

Beverley

Bev,
I have not received any PM, so far, or I would have acknowledged it.
I really liked your last post.
Chrissie xx

(22-11-2011, 11:05 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  A few days ago you wondered about how I could be so open about some things. Now you know. Around here it is easy to be open and to disclose your thoughts and emotions. Maybe it is just the PM making you open up, releasing those inhibitions that would normally keep such stuff under wraps.

Could be... I do find that being able to talk about it, even anonymously, is a huge therapeutic relief... though I'm not so sure that its the sort of thing that others reading would want to know about.

Quote:I sometimes wonder what the women who use all the other sections on this website think of us lot in here. We have this lovely little enclave, this little haven of help and comfort and friendship and good manners, and we just seem to tick along very nicely.

That's why I'm still here! I do appreciate having nice people like you to talk to, especially ones who are "walking the walk" Smile

B.x

PS thought you might be amused to see what I looked like 36 years ago!
(apologies for poor picture quality, etc) Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I found PM on the precurrsor, to this site; that has brought so much into my life, that I want to help others, as well as discourage the fantasists. Interestingly, there are fewer and fewer, of those. I suspect that the PM message, which now predominates, will put those off. Spending you life, trying to conceal a B cup chest; get real!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon