Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting Experiment-2 ( a bit of fun-2)

eeuw

(17-11-2011, 07:05 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  eeuw

Seconded!!!

Big Grin

Beverley

american football -- can't say I've ever been interested in this sport whatsoever aside from playing in the field as a kid with friends. I played football (soccer), basketball, baseball, floor hockey as a kid on town/community teams and enjoyed them. Currently the only sports I really enjoy playing are tennis and racquetball. My endurance is way too bad for soccer at this point, but I wouldn't mind playing it.

When it comes to watching televised sports: no thanks I don't really care, I'd rather enjoy the activity myself, and the general image behind televised sports and their fans generally turn me off :X

One of my biggest male characteristic is that I'm a competitive person by nature, either with sports or through video games.
Wink 

(17-11-2011, 12:51 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hello all,

the researcher in me would like to consider this question: Is the amount of PM required to suppress "urges"/"inner voices"/whatever we call it, related to perinatal androgen?

Assuming the theory is correct, and 2D:4D digit ratio is dependent on perinatal androgen, and Gender Dysphoria is too, then it would be interesting to know if the dose required to reduce urges and libido was related to the 2D:4D ratio.

Admittedly the sample size here is too small to draw conclusions but it could be interesting all the same.

Iam kinda glad this game was brought out in the open, lol. I have been using FG, SP, WY and about 2 weeks ago I stopped using all the other stuff from Natureday. I was getting some results but not alot. I decided I wanted to get on the PM and give up the rest except the SP. But anyways back to the point I was wondering how I was going to tell my wife about all this. She knew I was taking all the herbs but had no clue for what reason other then she thought I was lifting weights and trying to build up my chest, ( lol) So anyways I did this little test with my wife to kinda break the ice and it showed my 2D 4D was both 3 inches which made me a:
2D = 1.0
4D = 1.0 ( both hands )
But it showed I was more feminine then her and that she had more T levels then me, So know she is running around calling me Hey female and I been calling her " Hey Guy " I love it and you might be the ones to help me out whewwwww, Thanks. I guess that was a miricle. Smile

In my case, I "need" 3g/day and my 2D:4D is 1.0

Anyone else know theirs?

TTFN

B.x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon