Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it my computer or this site SLOW

Hi all,

I dont think it is my computer because when I go to any other site it moves along pretty good.. lately on here when I click on most threads or memeber names it get hung up..this has been doing this for the past 2-3 days, a few days ago there was an error on here saying the site is busy, when I go to post it also just sits there for a good min or more.. anyone else having this happen on here too. Oh sometimes it goes through ok..wondering if just so many people on here just slowing things down.

Not your computer,mine does the same while on site. Probably something of software,or high traffic. I am impatient,so I have figured out a way to make it respond faster. I hit refresh on page then hit thread again and voila! Faster! HTH hon!

Hey Mel c,

how are you doing... yes I started doing that too.. well thank God it isnt the computer, ya figured the site or traffic or both.. Thank you for repling.

I haven't been on the site for a few weeks so I don't know how it's been, but it seems pretty quick right at the moment.

Haha Tongue about an hour after I posted that it went back to they way it was.. it changes though.. but so far it is going ok..Thank you..

(18-11-2011, 06:06 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hey Mel c,

how are you doing... yes I started doing that too.. well thank God it isnt the computer, ya figured the site or traffic or both.. Thank you for repling.

had a bad flare last week and some of the one before....bleh. White platelets up,so they put me on antibitoic pack. Only 6,but equiv to 30 or more doses of traditonal.Put me on muscle relaxers that make somas look like toys due to severe spastic activity in neck,and oh yea,colonopin added. Woohoo!!! yipee (insert sarcsam but they help just being careful). More time to be in house and do NBE lol. You are welcome for reply,as it was driving me bonkers too. Oh,they are making appt. for my injects,may suppress my immune system (please kick in epo!!!). Ordering turmeric this week. if the back injections don't work well,she's sending me off to Vanderbilt for surgery. Other than that,ok. Antibiotic pack made me feel better. How are you girl?....

Hey Mel C,

Do you mean clonapin (clonazepam)? I was on that for a few months..be careful with that..k.. Wow surgery... but your doing better..good.. hey had a bad headache yesterday and body aches from period and took ibpro and aleeve they help some but not enough then just before bed I drank turmeric (I stopped it for a while) and feel way way better so keeping in my regimen for good just keeping it in low dose and upping only when needed...I am very sensitive to alot of things I take..but doing much better today too..I like my new regimen with the herbs they are working much better then the PM.. Thinking of getting topical niacin to put in tita lotion to get simulation (circulation) and see if it absorbs the herbs better..what do you think..Blush oh the computer thing still acts up..a little today it did..have to do a disk clean up every so often and that helps alot..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon