Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommended beginning regimen?

So you do not use pm?

Oh Amber, please no,

The traditional uses in Thailand are for post-menopausal women and young boys. I don't think it's useful for feminization at my age (50). It's not the herb for staying FF either.

It's not a waist slimmer (fenugreek and goat's rue are), and it suppresses prolactin (so no swelling). If I had been fifteen years older, I would have considered it, but not now.

(26-11-2011, 07:29 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Oh Amber, please no,

The traditional uses in Thailand are for post-menopausal women and young boys. I don't think it's useful for feminization at my age (50). It's not the herb for staying FF either.

It's not a waist slimmer (fenugreek and goat's rue are), and it suppresses prolactin (so no swelling). If I had been fifteen years older, I would have considered it, but not now.

FF meaning fully functional, fully female??

Sorry Dargona,

I meant Fully Functional.

(27-11-2011, 10:06 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Sorry Dargona,

I meant Fully Functional.

Hi Isabelle,

I've found that function returns for me quite rapidly if I cease taking PM, so I intend to go "cold turkey" for one week per month.

I don't know if it will work, but I hope so. I would like to take the milder herb approach, but I don't think it would help with my gender anxiety, and my situation is that the effect of suppressing the desire to express my femininity through clothing is very impractical.

B.x

Hi bryony,

As long as I take the herbs diligently, the anxiety that's caused by gender issues is gone. When other issues temporarily add anxiety, a little cross dressing (15 minutes in the morning) helps. My daily attire is ungendered: all stars, loose ladies' jeans, long sleeve polo shirt, pony tail. But that only works for people in the middle.

Hops does increase dopamine too, like pm, but if you're prone to depression, don't try hops.

(27-11-2011, 11:22 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi bryony,

As long as I take the herbs diligently, the anxiety that's caused by gender issues is gone. When other issues temporarily add anxiety, a little cross dressing (15 minutes in the morning) helps. My daily attire is ungendered: all stars, loose ladies' jeans, long sleeve polo shirt, pony tail. But that only works for people in the middle.

Hops does increase dopamine too, like pm, but if you're prone to depression, don't try hops.

Thanks Isabelle,

if my plan doesn't work, I may come back for advice!

B.

(27-11-2011, 11:22 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi bryony,

This sounds like my daily attire as well, mix in some slightly tighter-legged women's jeans and you get my nightly harassment from the guys I work with =X I'm at the point where I don't care what they have to say about it though, and i'm fortunate to have an ego or personality that lets me do that.

Also as to fully functional: I haven't had a dosage of PM that's made me not able to function albeit can be a lot harder to get to that point but I think I understand what you mean. PM has decreased my random "wood" count to nothing which I actually don't mind, as long as when the time comes it's still a possibility Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon