Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommended beginning regimen?

(19-11-2011, 03:22 AM)AmberTS Wrote:  I honestly just got teary eyed reading all that. Thank you so much I'm so grateful I found you all! I feel so welcome. A stark contrast to the gloomily judgemental world out there. I am so excited to start on pm, it sounds like a gift.

Hi Amber and welcome.
Yes PM is great, BUT just be aware that it takes TIME. There is no quick fix. Think in terms of a couple of weeks or so to feel 'something' which is just fat starting to move around and may give you slightly increased awareness and softening.
However it may take up to 3 or 4 months to get the beginnings of real actual breast tissue growth, 6 months to really be sure, and at least 18 months to 2 years to really have proper breasts.
You will get despondent at the slow progress, you may even wonder if you are imagining things, and the tape measure will never show that you have grown as much as you think it should!

Best thing is to take pictures at regular intervals, and take them in as near identical poses as possible each time. I get my wife to take full on and two side pictures, every two months, at which time I also measure myself and record the figures - it's the only way to see what is really going on.
Another idea that some people recomend is to get a bra that is slightly too big and then keep an eye on how well you fill it.

Hope this helps.

(19-11-2011, 12:59 AM)chrissie Wrote:  ... a pneumatic car ramp!

The image that conjures up is truly terrifying. No wonder The AA refuses to call out to your breakdowns

Big Grin

Beverley

Thank you dargona for your help. I went with ainterol us. Im so excited I cant wait to start!

I really appreciate the heads up on the timeline pansy! I look forward to sharing this journey with my wife as well as all of you brave souls who I see as pioneers. I will be sure to post my progress with you. You mentioned the time it takes to notice the phtsical effects but what about the psychological effects I have been hearing about?

Well your mind is extremely powerful, there is also a lot of power you have over your mind so the mental stuff can be attained as soon as you let it. I noticed a change in my mental state within the first couple of days if I'm remembering correctly.

(19-11-2011, 07:59 PM)dargona Wrote:  Well your mind is extremely powerful, there is also a lot of power you have over your mind so the mental stuff can be attained as soon as you let it. I noticed a change in my mental state within the first couple of days if I'm remembering correctly.

I cannot recall when it became apparent that my feminine side was being unlocked. This stuff is very insidious. You can take it for weeks or months and think nothing is happening then all of a sudden you notice something different.

I recall that I was beginning to wonder if all these herbs were rubbish as they were clearly having no affect at all then one day my arm brushed against part of my chest that did not usually stick out so much.

As Pansy-Mae says, expect nothing obvious for at least 2 weeks and probably 4 weeks but it all depends on your physiology.

Beverley

Be careful
Pm grows breasts , makes you a sweeter person so more compliant and better with customer service ,
Makes you softer and happier round family , grumpy miserable dad is now super fun and more caring , but now dad has boobs ?
More control in love making
More patience with beloved wife
Happier to be alive
More caring too and with employees
Faster race driver as can think calmer and clearer
More focussed in work
More tolerant
Libido still high but not dominated self gratification
Just happier
The benefits of pm are enormous if tuned that way
Just damn expensive on new wardrobe
Love Julie
Xxxxx

(18-11-2011, 11:10 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  Thank you so much for the info! I will read the links and be prepared. As to the question of the journeys end I have buried my true self for far to long and reading one of your posts recently inspired me to give up the constant struggle and accept that I am a woman. My wife is very supportive but she as well as I would like my penis to still function. Im not sure what the correct terminology would be for this. You are truly inspiring though and I thank you for helping me accept myself through your example!

Hello Amber,

I am currently taking PM, and in my particular case, I find that at 3000mg per day erectile function is available only with stimulation, but is otherwise optional. (Which is my preference)

In my case, (probably because I am not taking any anti-androgens like Saw Palmetto), I find that if I reduce the dose then normal male sexual response resumes quite quickly, so if you are concerned about this, I thought it would be worth letting you know.

I have taken Saw Palmetto before, some time ago (about 10 years) for different reasons, and found that it had more of an effect on sexual function than PM does now (and I'm 10 years older!)

Good luck!

Bryony

Amber,
For US residents Ainetrol seems to be the best supplier. Good luck, in your search for you. Even, in the US, it seemms the overwhelming majority, regardless of political persuasion, or religiousity, are tolerant of transsexuals.
Beverley,
Did you not know why a man resembles a car ferry? Sex; it's all about roll on, roll off!

(19-11-2011, 07:27 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  ...You mentioned the time it takes to notice the phtsical effects but what about the psychological effects I have been hearing about?

Well, others have commented on the psychological effects on them and the timelines, and I can't argue about that.
All I can say is that for me, I have always said that I have seen no mental effects at all, and my wife agrees with that. Having said that, to be totally honest, I've wondered for a long time if it doesn't actually have the opposite effect on me, I'm sure I am less tolerant and quicker to get mad at things now, plus I certainly have less energy/drive than I used to. Of course that could simply be age and I'm turning into a grumpy old (wo)man!
Just be aware that everyone is different and both timing and effects may higher or lower for you than for somebody else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon