Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommended beginning regimen?

maybe I misinterpreted what you meant by psychological effects, what I meant to say is that I felt my mood balancing out and coming to a peace with myself that hadn't existed all of my life very shortly after taking PM, even before the breast knots. I had also prepared for roughly 9 months with fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam, and red clover before discovering PM as my "doubts" phase if you will so by the time I started taking PM I had already been over that bridge.

Welcome Amber,

What you want is FF, from "Fully Functional". Be aware that in rats, PM decreases "mating efficiency", but not fertility. There is scientific literature about that.

I love what you wrote Julie I hope to be as content as you.

Chrissie do you really think acceptance will be so readily proffered by my peers? I am mostly worried about my job and will probably have to find a new one while I'm finishing school. How did your transition go over in the workplace? Forgive me if I'm being to familiar.

Uh well just too update
I have been off pm for 3 days
This evening my wife was begging me to go back on as had turned back into a grumpy old man

Julie

(20-11-2011, 08:35 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  Chrissie do you really think acceptance will be so readily proffered by my peers? I am mostly worried about my job and will probably have to find a new one while I'm finishing school. How did your transition go over in the workplace? Forgive me if I'm being to familiar.

In the UK employers cannot use a gender change as a grounds for dismissal. Check and see if similar legislation exists in the US. Otherwise start reading here

http://www.tsroadmap.com/reality/jobtrans.html

It is a good website with lots of useful information. If you are considering transistion then you may want to spend a few days on this

http://www.tsroadmap.com/start/male-to-female.html

However, do not do anything until you have spent at least a month on PM. If the oestrogen theory is correct then you will either like PM or hate it. If you hate it then you are most likely not TS.

Do not act until you are certain.

Beverley

For a long time, many clinicians, have considered oestrogen,as diagnostic of transsexualism; react well, TS, react badly TV. From Pansey-Mae's post and so much of what she has written, she clearly belongs to the latter group.
It was long thought that we were exposed to oestrogen, rather than androgens at some point, in the womb. The latest research, suggests that we have a gene sequence, that makes us very receptive to oestrogen. in the womb. No wonder we react well to it! I get quite panicky, at the thoght of being without.
As to time scales, I can't pinpoint it, but I can recall being, in an elevated mood, about 3 weeks after starting PM.

hi AmberTS, congratulations for your decision, i see you also have a wife, i am still surprised how many of us have women partner. since i also had some men sex partners, i wonder if the same happended to you and the others, sorry if this is an inmature question. Maybe i am disoriented about my sexual orientation, still i never could felt in love with men, but only women. Still have very good sexual experience with men, espcially transexuals in their mayority.

Greetings and regards...

(21-11-2011, 04:33 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  hi AmberTS, congratulations for your decision, i see you also have a wife, i am still surprised how many of us have women partner. since i also had some men sex partners, i wonder if the same happended to you and the others, sorry if this is an inmature question. Maybe i am disoriented about my sexual orientation, still i never could felt in love with men, but only women. Still have very good sexual experience with men, espcially transexuals in their mayority.

Greetings and regards...

I have had similar experiences as you with open sexuality but in terms of loving men that has never been an interest of mine. Sexual orientation i feel can be separated completely in many cases.

(21-11-2011, 02:16 AM)chrissie Wrote:  For a long time, many clinicians, have considered oestrogen,as diagnostic of transsexualism; react well, TS, react badly TV. From Pansey-Mae's post and so much of what she has written, she clearly belongs to the latter group.
It was long thought that we were exposed to oestrogen, rather than androgens at some point, in the womb. The latest research, suggests that we have a gene sequence, that makes us very receptive to oestrogen. in the womb. No wonder we react well to it! I get quite panicky, at the thoght of being without.
As to time scales, I can't pinpoint it, but I can recall being, in an elevated mood, about 3 weeks after starting PM.

It certainly seems to be that way for me, but I wonder.... most things in humans appear to be on a continuum. Isn't it conceivable that there could be an intermediate exposure to androgen, ie not quite enough to be male, too much to be female, that might leave the brain in a "halfway state", such that the result is androgynous?

That might account for such people experiencing very mild effects from PM (e.g. Pansy-Mae) who only need to express their femininity by dressing? (and growing breasts of course).

Just a theory...

B.x

PS

like you, I get panicky at the thought of being without PM. I wondered yesterday if this is the kind of experience that "Born again" Christians feel....

I must say, living for today is a state of mind I never want to lose...

I used to worry about the longer term future, the medium term future, and the day after tomorrow. Now I only worry about the EU banning the sale of PM for spurious reasons of health but really to support big pharma. - Don't worry, I'm not starting a rumour! Big Grin

(20-11-2011, 09:56 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Uh well just too update
I have been off pm for 3 days
This evening my wife was begging me to go back on as had turned back into a grumpy old man

Julie

Why did you go off, Julie? Libido kick-start? Smile

B. x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon