Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recommended beginning regimen?

oh no gosh , certainly do not need a libido kick start, quite the opposite
but
to be honest I cannot really say why I came off ?

Really I cut down then forgot too take it for 2-3 days and then turned "grump bear"

J

(21-11-2011, 10:13 AM)bryony Wrote:  most things in humans appear to be on a continuum. Isn't it conceivable that there could be an intermediate exposure to androgen, ie not quite enough to be male, too much to be female, that might leave the brain in a "halfway state", such that the result is androgynous?

That might account for such people experiencing very mild effects from PM (e.g. Pansy-Mae) who only need to express their femininity by dressing? (and growing breasts of course).

I've thought much the same myself.
I've posted before that at various times in my life, I've gone 'more male' or 'more female', but somehow always seem to end up back in the middle, sooner or later..

So I feel I have a pretty basic grasp of what to possibly expect on pm but im fuzzy on this saw palmetto. What are the benefits to combining the 2? What are the downsides if any?

(21-11-2011, 10:31 PM)AmberTS Wrote:  im fuzzy on this saw palmetto. What are the benefits to combining the 2? What are the downsides if any?

The idea of Saw Palmetto (SP) is to help suppress the effects of Testosterne and thus allow the PM to be more effective. The biggest supposed benefit is that SP is thought to prevent the conversion of testosterone to the far more potent dihydrotestosterone (DHT). If you have male pattern baldness, it is caused by DHT so taking SP can help prevent or reverse male pattern baldness.

I had very light male pattern baldness and I have been countering it with minoxidil to stimulate new growth and SP to prevent the formation of DHT which makes it fall out.

There is also some question as to whether SP can effect oestrogen as well as testosterone, but I need the SP to get the hair line sorted and so I just bung up the PM dose in case the SP intereferes

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Beverley

I have to say, that re-reading my previous posting, it was very masculine in tone (for me).

Hmmm.... I do not think I will talk about male pattern baldness again. It seems to adversely affect me.

Beverley

Has your minoxidil and sp cocktail had the desired effect?

Basically yes.

It takes a long time. I have been using it for 7 or 8 months now and there is very definite regrowth, but it takes a minimum of 2 to 3 months before you see anything at all and the initial growth is quite fine.

My wife took some hair on the top of my head and ran it between her fingers whilst letting some light shine through the hair and there were two definite lengths of hair - the original and a shorter bunch of hair 2 to 3 inches in length, but clearly new growth. Along the fringe of hair at the forehead, the hairline is moving forward and the central 'peak' in the middle of the forehead is about an inch further forward and much thicker than it was previously. Small stubbly hairs can be seen along the leading edge and the balder patches to the side of the central peak are filling in with small hairs.

Beverley

Yes mine too
Wife cut my hair saturday evening and could not believe how much thicker and longer my hair had become

J

Isabelle I was wondering if you had any advice on staying functional in the nether region while completely transforming the rest of the body. Right now we are looking into a proper corset for corset training to mold my ribs and shape and a strict vegan diet combined with exercise to decrease my muscle mass. I have already ordered my pm and sp but am concerned about them causing ed. Dargona mentioned Maca root which I will probably try. Do you have any insight?

Hi Amber,

Tough question. To me, it just happened. I'm still Fully Functional (on hops, fenugreek, maca, goat's rue, and recently flax seed and oat flakes), and feminized to the nines. Especially since the beginning of the oat flakes experiment, I wake up hard every morning, and swollen to D cups and a maca butt.

In theory, everything we do in NBE is about secondary sex characteristics. So primary sex characteristics should not be affected. There is, however, one notable exception. Dutch transsexuals traditionally (and because of a legal peculiarity) get 100 mg (!) of cyproterone acetate. They are chemically castrated within three months.

Cyproterone acetate is both a powerful progestin and a powerful anti-androgen. I don't know which of the two is the cause of the castration, but I watch out for both. My only source of progesterone is fenugreek, and I take only 2,300 mg: enough to prevent estrogen dominance, but not enough to get rounded breasts. My only 5α-reductase blocker is hops, and I take 2,500 mg: enough to prevent break outs, but not enough to prevent oily skin, and just on the edge of occasional hair loss, that can be reversed with a few weeks of minoxidil each spring.

Five years ago, I did the hard work with a vegan diet and five progressively smaller, made-to-measure, steel boned Victorian corsets. I'm still working on the muscle mass. I need the testosterone to make estrogens. The hops just blocks the path from testosterone to DHT. I use maca and walk a lot to build the muscle and the fat in my butt. I learned that from Caribbean girls in the Netherlands: they never use a bicycle or an elevator. I avoid all strength training for my arms, hands, and shoulders.

Full feminization requires a life long maintenance dose of phyto-estrogens, and possibly of anti-androgens too. I'm still looking into what that means for the risk of osteoporosis.

One of the objectives of my current experiment with oat flakes is to suppress the level of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) in serum. SHBG increases naturally with age. The increase limits the development of sexual characteristics later in life. So I want to control SHBG for further feminization.

I know it's not the complete answer, but I hope this helps you get on track Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon