Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yeuchh!!!

When I ordered my last batch of PM, they sent me a free gift of some PM extract as well as the capsules I was ordering. I had considered getting the PM extract but having tried some RC extract I decided that the extract tasted vile and stayed with the caps for my PM order.

Well.. all I can say is that PM extract makes RC extract taste delicious. They must prepare PM extract the same way that French farmers used to make wine - by stamping on it with their bare feet, except the Frenchmen washed their feet first.

My only other conclusion is that in spite of the instructions 'take 3 to 6 drops' it is actually meant to be rubbed on rather than swallowed.

I will stick with the PM caps.

Beverley

(21-11-2011, 04:52 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  When I ordered my last batch of PM, they sent me a free gift of some PM extract as well as the capsules I was ordering. I had considered getting the PM extract but having tried some RC extract I decided that the extract tasted vile and stayed with the caps for my PM order.

Well.. all I can say is that PM extract makes RC extract taste delicious. They must prepare PM extract the same way that French farmers used to make wine - by stamping on it with their bare feet, except the Frenchmen washed their feet first.

My only other conclusion is that in spite of the instructions 'take 3 to 6 drops' it is actually meant to be rubbed on rather than swallowed.

I will stick with the PM caps.

Beverley

Ha ha ha ha!

That makes me think of their cheese... living as I do in East Kent, we quite often go shopping in Calais. I'd love to know why Port Salut bought from an English supermarket smells perfectly fine but if you buy it in France it smells so heavily of drains that it can stink an entire car out for days on the strength of a two hour trip!

Maybe you're a "super taster / super smeller" like me?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supertaster

I use the "Klean Kanteen" stainless steel water bottles, as I don't trust plastic (!) yet I can taste the steel, even though it is supposed to be non-reactive...

B.x

I cannot stand cheese, no matter which kind, it always tastes like stale milk. I cannot abide members of the brassica family either such as sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, etc.

I refuse to eat offal (liver, kidneys) on principle - anything that is basically a glorified c**p filter is not on my menu. Really fatty fried foods (tomatoes / eggs) hold no attraction for me. I like my tomatoes fresh and my eggs scrambled.

But PM extract descends to a whole new low in my taste spectrum. In the end I found that mixing it with chilled pure grapefruit juice works if you swallow quickly.

Beverley

(21-11-2011, 08:22 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  I cannot stand cheese, no matter which kind, it always tastes like stale milk. I cannot abide members of the brassica family either such as sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, etc.

I refuse to eat offal (liver, kidneys) on principle - anything that is basically a glorified c**p filter is not on my menu. Really fatty fried foods (tomatoes / eggs) hold no attraction for me. I like my tomatoes fresh and my eggs scrambled.

But PM extract descends to a whole new low in my taste spectrum. In the end I found that mixing it with chilled pure grapefruit juice works if you swallow quickly.

Beverley

I find the taste of red clover quite pleasant actually, the saw palmetto extract and especially fenugreek powder....... now that's a gag-fest :X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon