Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A New Phase of Developement

Of late, I have become less aware of my breast buds amd there has been a marked decrese in the tenderness, in my boobs. Last night, I had to admit, that the buds were no more and that they could no longer be described at tender. At the same time growth is surging ahead [if that is the right word, for such a slow process] In this, I understand that I am simply following the normal course of breast developement, in genetic women.

Congratulations Chrissie! I am sure you are feeling chuffed.

Beverley

(22-11-2011, 01:01 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Of late, I have become less aware of my breast buds amd there has been a marked decrese in the tenderness, in my boobs. Last night, I had to admit, that the buds were no more and that they could no longer be described at tender. At the same time growth is surging ahead [if that is the right word, for such a slow process] In this, I understand that I am simply following the normal course of breast developement, in genetic women.

Hi Chrissie,

how many years have you been taking PM for now? What dose?

Thanks,

B.x

Bev,
I am chuffed, especialy as today, I had my first letter from the breast screening service. I don't look forward to a painfull procedure, but it feels like a validation of my femaninity. This is serious stuff as we are at a 25% elevated risk, of the disease.
Bryony,
I have been on phytoeosrtrogens for 3 years and February, will mark 3 years on PM. So the probability is another year of growth.
Question; what is the best thing, that has happened to me , in my life? Answer; discovering PM.

(22-11-2011, 07:24 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Bev,
I am chuffed, especialy as today, I had my first letter from the breast screening service. I don't look forward to a painfull procedure, but it feels like a validation of my femaninity. This is serious stuff as we are at a 25% elevated risk, of the disease.
Bryony,
I have been on phytoeosrtrogens for 3 years and February, will mark 3 years on PM. So the probability is another year of growth.
Question; what is the best thing, that has happened to me , in my life? Answer; discovering PM.

Groan! two more years of throbbing golf balls? Smile

Don't you meanSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile?
Hugs,
Chrissie xx

(23-11-2011, 12:36 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Don't you mean <8 smilies removed to comply with image count restrictions!>?
Hugs,
Chrissie xx

Well... I think only one Smile because you know it's going to be problematic for me in the end! But I must admit, I'm getting that effect where my arm brushes bits of me that weren't there before, and I can't help but feel excited, even though it's going to be such trouble!

I feel a bit like a naughty school.....person? Big Grin

I guess you started taking PM when you were my age, 59? I'd be interested to know if you think the stage I'm at matches your experience..

I have two fairly hard cones about 1.5in diameter and about 1in deep, after only about two months, and there are two noticeable "moobie" protrusions visible through my t-shirts.

I was taking Saw Palmetto for quite a while in the late 90's however, as I got a hypchondria/neurosis about my prostate. Part of the manifestations of my anxieties over the years have been a fear of contracting some nasty terminal disease...laughable really... but anyway, I think when I stopped there were the beginnings of two very tiny, quite soft lumps under my nipples... possibly the PM therefore had a head start?

I don't know... maybe this stuff does reprogramme your head, because I'm starting not to worry so much about when the questions do start. Weird, eh?

TTFN

B.x

(22-11-2011, 07:24 PM)chrissie Wrote:  I have been on phytoeosrtrogens for 3 years and February, will mark 3 years on PM.

hi again chrissie, you that have been 3 years with phytoestrogens, can you tell us u found any disfunction erectil or another kind of problem with your penis?

thanks, sorry my ignorance.

(23-11-2011, 01:13 AM)bryony Wrote:  But I must admit, I'm getting that effect where my arm brushes bits of me that weren't there before, and I can't help but feel excited, even though it's going to be such trouble!

I don't know... maybe this stuff does reprogramme your head, because I'm starting not to worry so much about when the questions do start. Weird, eh?

This is what happens. I have posted my history and Chrissie has posted plenty of hers so you know what will happen next.

Beverley

(23-11-2011, 03:08 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  hi again chrissie, you that have been 3 years with phytoestrogens, can you tell us u found any disfunction erectil or another kind of problem with your penis?

Given your worries about this I am not sure you should be trying to feminise.

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon