Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Journey Begins

I have been lurking for a few days and feel it is about time to introduce myself. I have had natural breasts ever since I was about 12 yo. My doctor confirmed gynecomastia at age 16 when he explained the differance between the so called moobs and true male breasts. I always had breast tissue and ducts. I never grew very large, but they were always there and I always enjoyed having them. I always wanted to have breasts that were a little larger, and now that I am on the high side of 40, I decided now is the time to move forward. I started a NBE regimen and am on day 7 with 5400 mg SP, 3600 mg FG, 2400 mg MT, and flax seed. I decided to start a higher dosage because I have a larger individual (260). So far I have noticed significant firming of the breast, and feel a little occasional pain. I plan to cycle between herbs and PM every 60 days and see how that works. Like I mentioned before, I dont want to become very large, but would love to have breasts that are more firm and noticeable. If it happens, I also wouldnt mind adding a little femininity to my body as well Wink

Welcome aboard! With your starting point, I'm sure you'll have success in your endeavour. There are a lot of people on this forum who would be happy with what you already have.

Please follow all the threads on PM; if you are serious, this is the route to follow

Today is day 12, after acquiring RC and making some minor adjustments to the regimen, I was taking the following each day ...

SP 5400 FG 3660 MT 2880 RC 2400 FN 2880

After day 9, my breasts went into overdrive, serious tingling and sensitivity of nipples, continuous dull pain behind the breast, and they are both definately fuller, wife was even taking second glances, but still hasnt said anything (she is not aware..yet Tongue)

Today, I decided to cut the dose in half,and see what happens. I am hoping this will maintain the growth rate now that it has been kickstarted.

SP 2700 FG 1830 MT 1440 RC 1200 FN 1440

At this point, I am not looking at PM, but when it comes to a point of diminishing growth I will definately consider it.

2 month Update:

Starting on my third month with NBE, used FG, SP, MT, and RC for the first 60 days. Experienced mild pain, and fat redistribution. Breasts are now firm and more rounded. I do not have much obvious overall growth, however I (and my wife) do see growth toward my armpits. I can feel additional growth with my mammary ducts. I can feel a definate wobble when I run upstairs Smile

It appears I am past the point of no return,and absolutely no regrets Big Grin

I was waiting until day 60 to start with PM, now the real fun begins.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon