Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM cause a strange discoloration in the nether regions!

I can't say for certain when exactly it started but it was definitely after beginning PM, no doubt about that. I wasn't freaking out per say but just found it weird and had a pretty good guess that is was from the herbs. I don't have any pain or other side effects so I haven't let it bother me.

(26-11-2011, 07:03 PM)dargona Wrote:  I can't say for certain when exactly it started but it was definitely after beginning PM, no doubt about that. I wasn't freaking out per say but just found it weird and had a pretty good guess that is was from the herbs. I don't have any pain or other side effects so I haven't let it bother me.

It's great to be reassured!

Thanks,

B. x

As far as I can recall, I have always had a darker pigmented line down the length of my penis and scrotum. That line is totally natural and nothing to be concerned about. That is part of the perineal raphe, a ridge along the median line of the perineum that runs forward from the anus. In the male, it is continuous with the raphe of the scrotum and the raphe of the penis.

(28-11-2011, 01:37 AM)Keva Wrote:  As far as I can recall, I have always had a darker pigmented line down the length of my penis and scrotum. That line is totally natural and nothing to be concerned about. That is part of the perineal raphe, a ridge along the median line of the perineum that runs forward from the anus. In the male, it is continuous with the raphe of the scrotum and the raphe of the penis.

Hi Keva,

you may have missed the point: PM seems to cause this line to widen for at least part of the length of the penis, in my case to about 2cm wide going down in a v-shape towards the base where it becomes a line.

Bryony

Hi Bryony,

yes I did miss the point, sorry Blush

Keva i think you are talking about a different line, this new line i have starts half way down the underside of my penis to where the sack for lack of better words connects. The dark line from anus to sack has always been there prior to PM so im not sure if they are the same or not but i assume not.

Mine changed to a darker color .

I can concur, darker, wider, but only a 1/2" wide V at the head. I would submit, that it is the estrogen, and not the form you get it in, as mine came with the use of Premarin. Is this the NBE "Badge of Honor"?Big Grin My sense of propiety keeps me from further comment. Forgive me!!

I was not intentially looking out for this, but I did notice that mine has gone darker and wider.

also.. My areola has also got darker, and also some dark patches have appeared on the areola just under the nipples.

The latest weirdness "down there" is an itchyness at the base of the penis/top of the scrotum. Anyone else have that problem with PM?

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon