Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM cause a strange discoloration in the nether regions!

I've noticed the dark V from halfway down the base of penis to scrotum, and had the weird itches between scrotum and rectum, but not anything like what bryony is describing.

Sounds wild. Maybe the PM is finally invading your testicles, sorry I meant "liberating"....lol

Well i had not seen this thread before so i had not thought about it.so after reading this decided to check.guess what,I got it to! I have only been on PM for just over 6 weeks now.Like everyone says,I'm sure it is the PM.it is weird. Diva Chick 32....

(17-04-2012, 01:44 AM)bryony Wrote:  The latest weirdness "down there" is an itchyness at the base of the penis/top of the scrotum. Anyone else have that problem with PM?

B.

No more than the usual itchiness...Oh no sorry, that's the crabs!!TongueTongue

(Sorry couldn't resist that one!)

(17-04-2012, 08:15 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(17-04-2012, 01:44 AM)bryony Wrote:  The latest weirdness "down there" is an itchyness at the base of the penis/top of the scrotum. Anyone else have that problem with PM?

B.

No more than the usual itchiness...Oh no sorry, that's the crabs!!TongueTongue

(Sorry couldn't resist that one!)

What a scamp you are Pansy!

looks like I probably need some moisturising cream. My skin has gone from very oily to very dry, so I guess that's something to do with it.

On the positive side, the very dry scalp has meant that 3 months of minoxidil seems to be doing the trick with new hair growth all over!

B.

(17-04-2012, 02:08 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I've noticed the dark V from halfway down the base of penis to scrotum, and had the weird itches between scrotum and rectum, but not anything like what bryony is describing.

Sounds wild. Maybe the PM is finally invading your testicles, sorry I meant "liberating"....lol

Visions of sci-fi metamorphosis! Creepy!

B.

(17-04-2012, 03:37 PM)bryony Wrote:  looks like I probably need some moisturising cream. My skin has gone from very oily to very dry, so I guess that's something to do with it.

On the positive side, the very dry scalp has meant that 3 months of minoxidil seems to be doing the trick with new hair growth all over!

B.

My skin has gone very dry over the past 18months. I've always had really damp/moist skin...so much so that once I used one of my dads tools that I was forbidden to touch and he knew I had because my fingerprints rusted into the steel!!Big Grin However now they are so dry they are wrinkled like an Egyptian mummy - my previously strong and long nails are now falling apart as wellSad

Unfortunately, the finasteride isn't have the same effect on me as Minoxidil is on youSad

(17-04-2012, 05:11 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Unfortunately, the finasteride isn't have the same effect on me as Minoxidil is on youSad

I've read somewhere that the minoxidil process is different from the DHT reduction (finasteride) process. M is supposed to stimulate follicle growth (analogous to starting a heart beating again I suppose), whereas reducing DHT stops it being killed off again (analogous to a bypass op!). I seem to recall you saying that M was a yucky messy process (or I imagined it), but it does seem to be worth persevering. The PM E definitely has improved my scalp, but it wasn't enough in itself.

I'm banking on M kick starting the growth, but not needing to keep applying it as the DHT shouldn't kill it off again when/if I stop it.

B.

(17-04-2012, 02:08 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I've noticed the dark V from halfway down the base of penis to scrotum, and had the weird itches between scrotum and rectum, but not anything like what bryony is describing.

I noticed the same discoloration on my body. Is it a coincidence my left nipple also has the exact the same darkening color?Huh

I was thinking the same thing about the PM invading my testicles.

lol after reading this, i am going to have to go check....when i first was reading it, i instantly thought of the "pregnancy" line women get as mentioned... perhaps it has to do with blood flow and all. has anyone else noticed a "thickening" of the skin down there as well?

oh yeah as far as itching... damn yeah.. its there.. kinda annoying..makes ya feel like you have cooties.. Nips are a nice toasty brown and have been enlarging with homemade concoction of carrier oil, chaste berry, fenugreek, fennel seed powder (stimulates the MER (milk eject reflex), and a few more herbs, plus a dab of menthol gel to help open poors for transdermal absorbtion). this in conjunction with 3000 mg/day of ainterol Pm *1500 mg/morn * 1500 mg night/ 3000 mg of msm. 5000 IU of vitamin D. and a msm cream for breasts.. quite a plethera of goods, so after reading post here, i am sure its the pm thats causing the itching down there.. must be the same as when breasts grow and skin slowly stretching..... dunno, thats what i am thinking..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon