Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Managing the TS condition - a heretical approach?

Hi all,

I just thought I'd let you know of my intentions towards managing my condition in case you are interested.

I strongly believe that most, if not all, orthodoxies are, or will turn out to be, wrong.

Nothing in life is cut and dried, and to quote Lawrence of Arabia, "Nothing is written".

Most orthodoxies are controlled by the rich and powerful with vested interests. The classic case is when Galileo showed that the Sun did not orbit the Earth, a theory embraced by the RC church. Branded a heretic, he was locked away for most of the rest of his life.

Since then, science and medicine have moved from the patronage of the church to state governments, but they are no less politicised. There are trillions of dollars riding on the unproved theories of Climate Change, and the people who stand to profit the most are the politicians who have the ability to push it, and their friends in the investment industry.

In medicine, patronage is divided between the state and big pharma. I used to work for big pharma. Their sales force got a phenomenal budget to enable them to take doctors to luxury locations and provide expensive gifts with their promotional material. I don't believe herbal suppliers have that kind of budget! Dodgy Consequently most of the medical treatments for TS folk orbits around the availability of sex hormones provided by big pharma, which I believe are not primarily in the interests of the patients.

The state has an interest in pushing the political correctness approach so popular now in our Orwellian society. The idea of "disorders" has given way to "alternative but equally valid lifestyles".

Since there is no real money in treating disorders with herbal remedies, and it is not PC to consider transsexualism as a disorder any more, neither the state nor the medical profession is interested in helping someone like me manage my disorder so that I can live a life concomitant with my birth gender, and by that I mean treatment that will provide me with a healthy mind, as healthy a body as the treatment can provide, and a heterosexual married life.

I don't see why the fact that mother had a mental breakdown whilst pregnant with me, and consequently produced insufficient androgen for my needs to develop correctly means that I should embrace the notion that "I was born in the wrong body" - no No NO! That my brain developed incorrectly is the _only_ fact.

I am therefore going to be a heretic. I have always been one. The more someone tells me "this is how it must be done" the more I say "why?". I am a passive person by nature (obviously) but the harder I am pushed, the harder I push back. When orthodoxies try to control me, I rebel. That's one reason why I have a box of 300 incandescent lightbulbs, and turn every light in my house on for "Earth day". (People of my generation in the UK call this attitude "Bolshy", but "obstreperous" works.)

Thanks to the rightly named P. Mirifica (Wonderful) I am now in a position to control the mental anxiety caused by my gender dysphoria.

There are a few drawbacks to this approach, and two of them are growing very nicely on my chest. Another is a dimishment of male function, and a loss of need to initiate sex. Finally is the "reprogramming" of the brain which is widely thought to occur with a predicted increase in the desire to fully feminise, which I have no reason to doubt.

The first drawback will have to be dealt with as a function of time and size. I do not believe it is insurmountable. At the very last desperate resort, an operation to remove or preferably reduce would have to be considered... (which would be ironic considering the name of this forum! I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that!)

I plan to address the last two by spending one week per month "cold turkey". In my particular case it takes about 3 days to restore full libido and grumpiness. However, now that I am aware of it, and how quickly it will go again, (another 3 days), I believe that I will be much better placed to deal with it than I was in the past.

I believe that this will give the monthly "reality check" I need to keep my male function going and remind me that I am, and always will be, male.

It is a small sacrifice to pay to be able to maintain and, indeed, improve my marriage, and is no worse really than most women who suffer PMT have to pay for more years of their life than I have left (probably).

I have nothing but admiration for those individuals who are unattached and are willing to go through the enormous difficulties of full transition to become female. If I were unattached and, more importantly Facial Feminisation Surgery were at least, if not more, available than Gender Reassignment Surgery, I would have done it myself.

I have always wished that I had been born female. I used to yearn for it and for most of my life it has been the subject of my fantasies. Thankfully, PM has made it bearable.

My radical, heretical, approach may work, it may not. I will keep you posted.

Bryony x

Crikey your a walking dictionary girl
Set your research mind on premature babies
I was seriously keen to get out born at 2pm at 7 months
Is there a link anywhere ?

Julie

That should have been 2 pound 2oz in weight

(26-11-2011, 08:20 PM)julieTG Wrote:  That should have been 2 pound 2oz in weight

You are one funny cookie! Tongue

Well I do have a funny side , but seriously that's true
I was tiny tiny tiny
It was a miracle I survived in those days
Then went from 2pouns 2oz to 19 stone of muscle

J

(26-11-2011, 10:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well I do have a funny side , but seriously that's true
I was tiny tiny tiny
It was a miracle I survived in those days
Then went from 2pouns 2oz to 19 stone of muscle

J

Wow! That's the miracle of life!

(26-11-2011, 06:50 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi all,

I just thought I'd let you know of my intentions towards managing my condition in case you are interested.

I strongly believe that most, if not all, orthodoxies are, or will turn out to be, wrong.

Nothing in life is cut and dried, and to quote Lawrence of Arabia, "Nothing is written".

Most orthodoxies are controlled by the rich and powerful with vested interests. The classic case is when Galileo showed that the Sun did not orbit the Earth, a theory embraced by the RC church. Branded a heretic, he was locked away for most of the rest of his life.

Since then, science and medicine have moved from the patronage of the church to state governments, but they are no less politicised. There are trillions of dollars riding on the unproved theories of Climate Change, and the people who stand to profit the most are the politicians who have the ability to push it, and their friends in the investment industry.

In medicine, patronage is divided between the state and big pharma. I used to work for big pharma. Their sales force got a phenomenal budget to enable them to take doctors to luxury locations and provide expensive gifts with their promotional material. I don't believe herbal suppliers have that kind of budget! Dodgy Consequently most of the medical treatments for TS folk orbits around the availability of sex hormones provided by big pharma, which I believe are not primarily in the interests of the patients.

The state has an interest in pushing the political correctness approach so popular now in our Orwellian society. The idea of "disorders" has given way to "alternative but equally valid lifestyles".

Since there is no real money in treating disorders with herbal remedies, and it is not PC to consider transsexualism as a disorder any more, neither the state nor the medical profession is interested in helping someone like me manage my disorder so that I can live a life concomitant with my birth gender, and by that I mean treatment that will provide me with a healthy mind, as healthy a body as the treatment can provide, and a heterosexual married life.

I don't see why the fact that mother had a mental breakdown whilst pregnant with me, and consequently produced insufficient androgen for my needs to develop correctly means that I should embrace the notion that "I was born in the wrong body" - no No NO! That my brain developed incorrectly is the _only_ fact.

I am therefore going to be a heretic. I have always been one. The more someone tells me "this is how it must be done" the more I say "why?". I am a passive person by nature (obviously) but the harder I am pushed, the harder I push back. When orthodoxies try to control me, I rebel. That's one reason why I have a box of 300 incandescent lightbulbs, and turn every light in my house on for "Earth day". (People of my generation in the UK call this attitude "Bolshy", but "obstreperous" works.)

Thanks to the rightly named P. Mirifica (Wonderful) I am now in a position to control the mental anxiety caused by my gender dysphoria.

There are a few drawbacks to this approach, and two of them are growing very nicely on my chest. Another is a dimishment of male function, and a loss of need to initiate sex. Finally is the "reprogramming" of the brain which is widely thought to occur with a predicted increase in the desire to fully feminise, which I have no reason to doubt.

The first drawback will have to be dealt with as a function of time and size. I do not believe it is insurmountable. At the very last desperate resort, an operation to remove or preferably reduce would have to be considered... (which would be ironic considering the name of this forum! I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that!)

I plan to address the last two by spending one week per month "cold turkey". In my particular case it takes about 3 days to restore full libido and grumpiness. However, now that I am aware of it, and how quickly it will go again, (another 3 days), I believe that I will be much better placed to deal with it than I was in the past.

I believe that this will give the monthly "reality check" I need to keep my male function going and remind me that I am, and always will be, male.

It is a small sacrifice to pay to be able to maintain and, indeed, improve my marriage, and is no worse really than most women who suffer PMT have to pay for more years of their life than I have left (probably).

I have nothing but admiration for those individuals who are unattached and are willing to go through the enormous difficulties of full transition to become female. If I were unattached and, more importantly Facial Feminisation Surgery were at least, if not more, available than Gender Reassignment Surgery, I would have done it myself.

I have always wished that I had been born female. I used to yearn for it and for most of my life it has been the subject of my fantasies. Thankfully, PM has made it bearable.

My radical, heretical, approach may work, it may not. I will keep you posted.

Bryony x

I'm already doing the same, 2 weeks and 2 weeks, seems to work for me, my two drawbacks on the chest are progressing as I want, and I'm planning to slow down even more as soon as I've reached the size I want (I like small ones), may be moving to something lighter than PM, just for maintenance.
On the other hand, I've no anxiety or other similar trouble (I've been very lunatic in the past, such as some friends used to assert that I had menses, but since several years I became very balanced), so no problem on that side.

let's see if it works

(27-11-2011, 05:00 PM)DiBi Wrote:  I'm already doing the same, 2 weeks and 2 weeks, seems to work for me, my two drawbacks on the chest are progressing as I want, and I'm planning to slow down even more as soon as I've reached the size I want (I like small ones), may be moving to something lighter than PM, just for maintenance.
On the other hand, I've no anxiety or other similar trouble (I've been very lunatic in the past, such as some friends used to assert that I had menses, but since several years I became very balanced), so no problem on that side.

let's see if it works

Hi Dibi,

this sounds very exciting. So you alternate two weeks on and off? And you remain fully functional?

Before you started on PM, did you experience anxiety? Did you find that it calmed you?

Tell me more about "lunatic" Smile

Bryony

(28-11-2011, 12:59 AM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Dibi,

this sounds very exciting. So you alternate two weeks on and off? And you remain fully functional?

Before you started on PM, did you experience anxiety? Did you find that it calmed you?

Tell me more about "lunatic" Smile

Bryony

so far I'm functional, of course I'm keeping an eye on any change and I will adjust based on what I see, in case I can even suspend completely for a while, I'm very relaxed, and I learned in my life to never be in hurry, I have my goal but I can wait to reach it for all the time needed.

I don't experience real anxiety since several years, I may be uneasy some times, depending on the situation I'm living, in those cases I take a full breath and relax (at the end, what else can you do? anxiety and uneasiness don't help to manage situations and solve problems, in the best case)

Did PM calmed me? more than I am? I think it would mean I'm dead... :-D

It has not been like this all my life, and here comes the lunatic: since ten/fifteen years ago I was not like this, and since I have memory, up to my 30's (more or less) I've had a quite unstable mood, usually based on a monthly cycle (more or less) so that friends used to guess the moon phase based on my mood (good mood = rising to full moon, black mood =waning to new moon), I understand it may look unbelievable, but it was more or less like this, and this is why they used to say I had menses ("oh, let him be, he has his period" was a common phrase referred to me)

what happened later? I don't know exactly, I think it is a mix of things:
I've been smoking weed (and not only) for 35 years (I'm currently in a sabbatic, but I know that soon or later I'll restart with it, as I like it and in the last years helped me a lot to sleep), and this helped me to "inspect" myself and to keep anxiety under control

also I learned to keep stress and anxiety under control thanks to my job (I found myselsf in very stressful situations very often, but I like my job and so I had to get rid of stress and I actually got rid of it, or of myself, if you prefer)

and last but not least, I'm single since more than ten years, this means that I had to learn to live with yourself, and I worked a lot on myself,

I think that this is all, as of today I'm pragmatig, stressproof, relaxed, resolute in pursuing my targets (then I may be very unresolute in deciding if I want one or two teaspoon of sugar in my coffee, but that is another story ;-) ) and overall pretty content

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon