Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!

My pm came today and the package was opened as well ad the bottle! Is this a standard customs procedure or do I need to throw them away and find out who to whine to?!

Forgot to mention im in the U.S.,.

I would contact the supplier and make the claim. Also I would make sure you are ordering from a USA vendor as well.

It was ainterol.us

Amber forgot to say it was also shiped from thailand and the actual seal on the bottle was clearly opened by someone. The package itself was cut open then taped over with green tape that said border security on it or something along those lines. Is that normal? Or should we be worried that some tampered with the capsules?

Out of town still and only online by cell phone but since no-one else replied to this, I wanted to. My first package from Thailand was like yours. I believe Customs did that. Subsequent packages have been unopened but are labelled known recipient or something like that. At first it disturbed me that customs keeps that sort of database. Then I realized how silly I had been to even consider the notion that they wouldn't. As usual it is only the law-abiding people that are the government's prey.

As for all the other things going on in the forum, well I'll need to sit down and give it all some thought before trying to post.

Thank you so much. I suspected as much but needed to be sure. Well then here goes nothin!

Introductions are in order it seems. MissKatherine is my wife and has decided to join the forum! Im excited!

I wouldn't be worried as long as the bottles themselves arrive untouched; this you can tell from Ainterol because they are locked down secure with a full plastic wrapped bottle, plastic pull ring, foil, cotton pad, and silica insert.

It is strange though because I don't remember my first order arriving like you described but it could have just been a case of who was following the rules/regulations.

Good luck!

The cotton pad and silica were the only things that did not appear tampered with. Everything else was breached. There was a big bright green tape wrapped around the box saying customs on it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon