Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold Turkey - Day 4

(AM) Still no nocturnal erection. This could indicate that there is still some estrogenic effect, or simply just because of my age and lowering T levels anyway, I guess.

Today am able to use mental fantasy alone to achieve erection without any physical contact. That's a first since mid September.

I have noticed that I am now a lot more picky about trivia with my family than I was last week, and I have to keep giving myself a mental shake to snap out of it.

Very much more interested in breast development today. Ironically, cold turkey appears to have caused some measurable growth. Pretty sure that 3g/day is a stalling dose, though it seems optimal for mental balance. Right now, I'm happy about that. Weird!

It really is amazing the "Jekyll and Hyde" effect of PM. It really does affect the way your mind works. There is a lot of post-hoc rationalisation performed to explain to yourself your reasoning, but it all boils down to: thinking is a chemical process, emotions are a chemical process, and rational thought is at mercy to the emotions.

Last week, if I'd been living alone, I really wouldn't have cared if was ever able to achieve erection again. Now, I would.

I can quite believe that if I'd had a wife that had encouraged me to live as a female for a year that by now I would be seriously considering GRS.

The good news seems to be that, for people like me, if you are willing to stop taking PM for a while, just a while, you can reorientate yourself.

hi bryony, i like you keep us informed, how longer have you been taking PM before ? did you take other herbs or hormones?

thanks

(01-12-2011, 02:49 PM)bryony Wrote:  I have noticed that I am now a lot more picky about trivia with my family than I was last week, and I have to keep giving myself a mental shake to snap out of it.
Hi bryony, being aware of myself has been the biggest part of the work i did on myself, it's a matter of training, i think, in the beginning i had to keep my mind always "alerted" to see if i was picky, as you say. after a while it became natural and i don't need to pay attention to it anymore, it seems like my mind learnt that being relaxed is a better living

(01-12-2011, 02:49 PM)bryony Wrote:  Very much more interested in breast development today. Ironically, cold turkey appears to have caused some measurable growth. Pretty sure that 3g/day is a stalling dose, though it seems optimal for mental balance. Right now, I'm happy about that. Weird!
and that is the nice part of switching on and of, i'm experiencing the same, and consider that when i'm on, i take 2x500 a day...

(01-12-2011, 05:05 PM)blackwings76 Wrote:  hi bryony, i like you keep us informed, how longer have you been taking PM before ? did you take other herbs or hormones?

thanks

Hi,

about 3 months now, mostly 3g/day. I did take Saw Palmetto for a while, but that was over 10 years ago.

B.

(01-12-2011, 05:35 PM)DiBi Wrote:  Hi bryony, being aware of myself has been the biggest part of the work i did on myself, it's a matter of training, i think, in the beginning i had to keep my mind always "alerted" to see if i was picky, as you say. after a while it became natural and i don't need to pay attention to it anymore, it seems like my mind learnt that being relaxed is a better living

I've also read somewhere that estriol (to which PM is bio-identical) takes longer to leave the body than other estrogens. It may be that an alternating cycle leaves enough around to help you relax?

Quote:and that is the nice part of switching on and of, i'm experiencing the same, and consider that when i'm on, i take 2x500 a day...

I'm thinking of reducing my dose too. I want to see how little I need to consume to achieve mental balance, as it will then take less time to restore 'functionality' on my alternate cycle.

B.

(01-12-2011, 05:51 PM)bryony Wrote:  I've also read somewhere that estriol (to which PM is bio-identical) takes longer to leave the body than other estrogens. It may be that an alternating cycle leaves enough around to help you relax?
maybe, but i can't help you too much on this: i'm imperturbable with or without it, and actually i couldn't see any of the effects on mind described by others here

Quote:I'm thinking of reducing my dose too. I want to see how little I need to consume to achieve mental balance, as it will then take less time to restore 'functionality' on my alternate cycle.

yes, i do think so, i think that the daily dose could be lower than we believe, and for sure it will take less time to clean it up using low dosage

(01-12-2011, 06:11 PM)DiBi Wrote:  ...and actually i couldn't see any of the effects on mind described by others here

That's really good to hear, I've thought for a long time that I was the only one who didn't feel any of the mental effects that everyone else seems to go on about!

(01-12-2011, 07:13 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(01-12-2011, 06:11 PM)DiBi Wrote:  ...and actually i couldn't see any of the effects on mind described by others here

That's really good to hear, I've thought for a long time that I was the only one who didn't feel any of the mental effects that everyone else seems to go on about!

I'm sooooooo envious...

There must be an optimum foetal androgen exposure that makes you somewhat androgynous in a "mehh.. so what?" kind of way Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon