Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold Turkey - Day 5

Nocturnal erection returned this morning. Not as full as before, but I'm still feeling quite upbeat, there is still sensitivity behind the nipples, so maybe the tail-off is exponential... most things in life are. (If only I had trained as a life scientist with my own lab. It would have been interesting to graph the levels....)

I think when I resume PM, I will try to find the minimal dose required to balance my mind. I have made the assumption that 3g was necessary because that was when the euphoria kicked in, but euphoria may not be necessary to achieve balance.

(Apparently, I seemed rather manic and my wife got a bit concerned! Smile )

I'm hoping that I can find a dose that removes the obsessive parts of my personality, but limits the recovery time when I stop taking it, and also limits the extent that 'reprogramming' occurs (e.g. penis? who wants one?).

Knowing my luck, that will probably be the optimal dose for speed of breast enlargement! (which I actually don't want to happen as fast as possible!) Tongue

ttfn!

B.

most days I take 1000mg (2x 500) PM

Lately I've been throwing in ~1200 (2x600) Fenugreek for prolactin and 1 Maca 6:1 (6 * 750) cap in the morning.. i think it ends up being a 4500mg cap.

The maca has helped my libido a lot, maybe it could work for you too!

(02-12-2011, 10:06 PM)dargona Wrote:  most days I take 1000mg (2x 500) PM

Lately I've been throwing in ~1200 (2x600) Fenugreek for prolactin and 1 Maca 6:1 (6 * 750) cap in the morning.. i think it ends up being a 4500mg cap.

The maca has helped my libido a lot, maybe it could work for you too!

Thanks D. There is a store nearby that sells it - bit expensive, but if it works... I havent found any good descriptions of how Maca works yet though... any pointers?

B.

I think my bottle advises one or 2 caps a day. It's a 6:1 gelatinized formula? so 1x 750mg cap ends up being roughly 4500mg of Maca.

Initially I was taking 2 of these a day but recently I found taking one with my morning dose seemed to help out. At this does I still seem to have very minimal random erections but it's much easier to get it there when I want to, and when around my wife I'm generally a lot friskier than without it.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Products/Product...074866.htm
http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Raw-Maca-750mg/dp/B003O1NUMC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1322869445&sr=8-9

I paid $17.59 pretax for a bottle which is probably a little excessive but if you take 1 a day that's a 3 month supply. I'm sure you could also get ground maca root in bulk.

Warning though: this shit stinks and tastes nasty even in pill form so I can't imagine consuming it direct Big Grin

(03-12-2011, 12:41 AM)dargona Wrote:  I paid $17.59 pretax for a bottle which is probably a little excessive but if you take 1 a day that's a 3 month supply. I'm sure you could also get ground maca root in bulk.

Warning though: this shit stinks and tastes nasty even in pill form so I can't imagine consuming it direct Big Grin

Ok, I'll try it. I did find this:

Maca

which shows that it seems to work, but they don't quite know why yet!

Later edit:

I think I'm also going to try Butea Superba - just ordered some from Ainterol.

This paper looks very promising : Butea Superba
The conclusion reads:
"The plant preparation appears to improve the erectile function in ED patients without apparent toxicity."

I'm thinking 2 weeks PM 2 weeks BS with varying dosages. Everyone of my age needs a hobby...

B.

hello there, i know zinc improve semen production, and vitamin c helps to produces testosterona, those i am taking since a year and a half ago, dont know if helps directly on the libido, maybe can be another option.

about the libido and erections, i was taking 50mg of isoflavones and saw my libido and also erections when down, i rest 1 day and then taking 6,25 mg, as Isabelle told 50mg could be a very high dose, i make 1 pill in 8 parts, and feeling confortably now but still not as before. Once, yersterday, i had morning erection again, but not today.

Regards...

(03-12-2011, 01:25 AM)blackwings76 Wrote:  hello there, i know zinc improve semen production, and vitamin c helps to produces testosterona, those i am taking since a year and a half ago, dont know if helps directly on the libido, maybe can be another option.

about the libido and erections, i was taking 50mg of isoflavones and saw my libido and also erections when down, i rest 1 day and then taking 6,25 mg, as Isabelle told 50mg could be a very high dose, i make 1 pill in 8 parts, and feeling confortably now but still not as before. Once, yersterday, i had morning erection again, but not today.

Regards...

Hi,

Isabelle's the expert, no doubt. My experience is limited - making it up as I go along... See my previous post for what I am going to try.

But, loss of morning erection shouldn't matter as long as you can get one when you need it like Dargona.

B.

Not one bit of advice from me. Just wanted to say, this thread is better than watching the "late show". I at last have definitive confirmation that "shit stinks"!! And the statement "everyone of my age needs a hobby", well, I actually had to wipe tears from my eyes. Thanks!! Love it!!

:
(03-12-2011, 09:24 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Not one bit of advice from me. Just wanted to say, this thread is better than watching the "late show". I at last have definitive confirmation that "shit stinks"!! And the statement "everyone of my age needs a hobby", well, I actually had to wipe tears from my eyes. Thanks!! Love it!!

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon