Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold Turkey - Day 6 - Final Update

No update necessary tomorrow as Full Functionality achieved today

For "scientific reasons" did the deed twice in one day using distastful mental imagery.

First time since mid-September, so it seems that PMs effects ARE reversible, including, it seems, mental changes.

My temperament is still upbeat, probably because I know that I can resume PM "at any time" - currently planned for Monday. My entusiasm for doing odd jobs, menial tasks, even hobbies has dwindled to its previous low - looking forward to that reversing next week.

Of course, right now, I'm also quite looking forward to maintaining growth, but I expect this will turn into "oh-no they're still growing" when I'm back on it. Smile

It's amazing how PM has this reverse Jekyll/Hyde effect!

So, Monday I will resume on a lower dose - 2g /day until my next "period" of "PMS" (PM Stops - though I can imagine the real PMS can't be worse than my 2nd day without it Angry).

My original plan was to take PM for 3 weeks then off for 1, but due to Christmas, I will stop again in the New Year. By then I will have a supply of Butea Superba, so that will be interesting!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon