Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

My BB starts today,wish me luck (archive thread)

My NBE starts today,wish me luck.
February 23 2009 at 6:20 PM cheryl1989 (Login Cheryl1989)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, this is just a quick update to say i have recieved my BB today and i now have started my NBE. I am very excited and abit scared. I am male and dont know what to expect, but i am 100% sure this is what i want. Everybody on here has helped me so much and i thank you all, and i will update here with my progress if people dont mind as this forum has been a great source of infomation and support for me. And also if anyone wants any advice or infomation regarding BB i would be happy to help. Thanks Cheryl. Wish me luck....

Author Reply
Sunita
(no login) Good Luck Cheryl February 23 2009, 10:42 PM

Hi Cheryl,
I wish you the best of luck!
I have started my BB program last week. I am trying to schedual in the protein shakes but to be honest I sometimes don't get round to it!! Other than that I have a healthy diet. My temp is also low, usually around 36.0 degrees. I am taking the L-tyroisne and the kelp so hopefully they will help.
I will write back in a few weeks as soon as I see results.
Bye for now,

Sunita.

Edit Message Delete Message

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. February 23 2009, 11:21 PM

Thanks Sunita,im sorting out my dose at the minute i have started with 4 BB pills a day, aswell as taking saw palmetto,and i want to make sure i take alot of protein i will be taking protein bars and shakes. I am also using a breast pump at the minute which i have to say is quite painfull. I hope you start getting some results soon but its a long road so stay positive. Thanks cheryl.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. February 25 2009, 6:59 PM

Hi everyone, just a quick update and a question, this is almost my third day using BB, but i have been having hot flushs today and my chest and the top of my neck are red, well pinky red. i normaly get this if i have done exercise. I also have itchy nipples and it is driving me mad. I wanted to know if this could be a allergic reaction as i have only been taking my BB for 3 days, or is this a good sign i am a little worried so if anybody knows or can help that would be great. Thanks Cheryl.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. February 25 2009, 8:58 PM

Hi Cheryl,

I am thinking that is an allergic reaction, at least that what it sounds like to me. You should not be experiencing those kinds of symptoms. Normally, you will feel tingles in your breast and nipples. However, BB does contain kelp, which I think has iodine in it. I am guessing that is what you are allergic to, because there are many people who are allergic to it. I believe Emmie took generic BO because she was allergic to the kelp in BO.

Perhaps, you could ask others about kelp. I would suggest you stop and see if it goes away. If it does go away perhaps it is the kelp and you should speak to your doctor. There is always generic BO if you are allergic to kelp.

Hope that helps.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 1 2009, 10:53 PM

Hi everyone, just another update,everythings going really well, its only been 1 week on my NBE and after a worrying start, as i thought i was having an allergic reaction, it is going well, i went to see a doctor and after getting a massive lecture about using BO and some very uncomfortable questions it turned out i was not allergic and if anything it was a good reaction, so i am pleased. It has only been a short time but i have noticed small changes, and when using my noogleberry a i am noticing that i am filling the domes better and it seems less painfull than before as i seem to be more supple up top. I also have itchy nipples which i know is a good sign. So week 2 here i come. Thanks Cheryl

Snowflake
(no login) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 3 2009, 12:14 PM

Hey Cheryl, I was just wondering how you were getting on. Sounds like you had a bit of a scary start, but gald you got through it and glad you went to the doctor even if it was uncomfortable, better safe than sorry. Anyway, good luck.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 3 2009, 8:58 PM

Hi Snowflake, thanks for asking, and at the minute things are going really well its very early days though so i dont want to jinks anything but i seem to be noticing some very small changes and i am very excited, but i am still very nervous, as this is a big change, well i hope there going to be big lol. Thank you so much for asking and i hope all is going well with you. Thanks cheryl.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 6 2009, 5:05 PM

Hi everyone, it is nearly 2 weeks since i started on BB and saw palmetto, and ive just noticed some small lumps, or nodules round my nipples on my areola i have 2 on the left and 3 on the right, im abit worried are these normal. My areola also seem to be darker and have changed shape from pretty much round to being very uneven and they tingle and itch really bad, i understand that as i am male it will be differnt for me than it is for you ladys but any help or advice would be great. Thanks Cheryl.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 8 2009, 5:58 PM

I would say its normal. For girl starting puberty, its the nipple that develops first and the fatty flesh around it much later. There will be little nodes around or directly underneanth that your feeling. I would say good start.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 18 2009, 10:53 PM

Hi all, thanks Snowflake for your messege and advice, and this is another update on my progress with BB. It has been almost 4 weeks since i began my NBE and i have to say i am worried at the speed things seem to be happening for me. I have not noticed any breast development as yet but they are alot softer, but i have had a very noticible change in my nipples and areola. My nipples have become larger and have become a very dark red colour, and i have a small mass behind each nipple which is making my nipple area point outwards, my areola has developed a pink ring around it and im not sure what this is but my areola do seem larger, the whole area is quite painfull and they are difficult to hide as they seem so swollen and point out so much its like they are not part of my chest, very strange. I have also noticed that my skin has become softer all over and i have had weight gain 8 pounds in 4 weeks and it appears to be gaining on my bum and lower belly. So its all change and im happy im just worried on the speed of it all. Thanks all any advice or support would be great, and Sunita if your still on here how are you doing ok i hope. Thanks Cheryl.

Sunita
(no login) Sore Nipples March 22 2009, 9:55 PM

Hi Cheryl,
When I started puberty my nipples were the first to start changing. They got very sore and swollen long before my breasts started to develop. I don't know if it is the same for a man but what you are describing sounds the same as what I had starting puberty.
As for my progress, I am on bb for about five weeks now. Not noticed any huge growth yet. But I have to be honest, I forget / don't have the time to take the protein shakes every day (extremely busy with work and my ten month old - which also dosen't believe in sleeping!!!) and my temp is severly low at 35.3 degrees on average!! The other problem is bb recommend that you don't eat 2 hours after taking the pills, but my natural eating habits make sticking to this very difficult. I am lucky if I can stay away from the fridge for one hour not to mention to mention two!! Lucky I'm not prone to weight gain!!!
I will keep you posted about my results. If bb works for me they will work for anybody.

Good luck Cheryl.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. March 22 2009, 11:43 PM

Hi Sunita, its good to hear from you, i know how hard it is keeping up with all the pills and shakes sometimes i forget, but i am taking alot of protein at the minute so i havent really got a routine. And thanks for your advice, i do feel like im having a second puberty at the minute, and oh my god, major mood swings for the last week. Im all over the place head wise. And my body is changing quite quickly which is abit scary but exciting. My nipples seem to be getting alot larger and i think i have breast buds. So im happy im getting what i wanted at the minute and some things that i did not want but thats all part of it i suppose. I hope all goes well for everyone on here and you get what you want and any support is apreciated greatly. Thanks Cheryl x

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. April 3 2009, 4:32 PM

Hi everyone just another update. Its been nearly 6 weeks since i started on BB and saw palmetto and also using a noogleberry. I have a few mixed feelings this week about my results so far, and the effects BB is having on me as a man.Its only been 6 weeks but BB seems to really agree with me and i seem to be developing fairly fast, i have noticed that after using my noogleberry i seem to be swelling and keeping it for a good few hours, i bought my first bra a week ago, mainly to try and hide my nipples as they have grown and are very enlarged and it has caused me some embarasment. My nipples have also become alot darker and my areola have increased alot, but they still point outwards and around my nipple is very swollen and still painfull but the buds under my nipples have got larger and a little softer. I just wonder if my nipples will stay this way if anyone can offer me any advice about this that would be great as i am concerned at the size of them. And does anyone know that if i stop my NBE now will my nipples stay as they are, they are just getting so large. I have also noticed that i have better skin, but on the down side i am putting on weight, nearly 1 stone in 6 weeks and that concernes me, it all seems to be gaining on my bum and lower tummy as well as the tops of my arms and legs. I do feel a little down at the minute so any advice or support would be lovely thank you everyone x

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. April 13 2009, 6:35 PM

Hi everyone, another update, its been almost 2 months since i began my NBE using BB. I am very confused at the moment and i am thinking about stopping. I am just shocked at how fast things seem to be happening, i did not expect hardly anything and i thought it would be 6 months or a year before i noticed anything. I dont really want to stop but im worried about what people will think and if id ever get another partner if i continue, but this is a long desire of mine so i have very mixed feelings. If anyone has any advice or just wants to offer support, i could really do with some at the moment. I have also posted on the off topic forum regarding what people think off men wanting breasts, as i really want to know what people think of this, if anything. Thanks everyone. x

Snowflake
(no login) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. April 21 2009, 9:14 PM

Hey Cheryl,, its been awhile, glad your still here. I guess i would say live in the now, go for what you want and cross the other bridges when you get there. Be happy,,, and everything else will fall into place.Don't second quess yourself because of other people. Always best of luck and Take Care.

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. April 22 2009, 6:08 PM

Hi Snowflake its really nice to hear from you, thank you. I have decided to continue, the shock off what is happening to me has worn off now and i feel alot happier and i am going to go all the way and like you say, not second guess myself again. I have told one of my female friends and it went well, i know alot of my friends will not take it well, but if they cant except me then are they really my friends. The friend i have told has been differnt with me though since i told her, she said she did not understand why i want breasts but shes fine with it. But today she asked me to go shopping with her, and this is strange. I have been good friends with her for over 4 years and she has never asked me to go shopping with her, i think she sees me in a different way now and thats ok, but i am still a straight male and i worry that all women will see me as not a man anymore if that makes sense, but to be honest i have started to feel very feminine and i quite enjoy feeling this way. But i am happy and i am going to continue my NBE, i have had some great support on here and it really means alot to me so thank you Snowflake and i hope to hear from you again soon. x

Snowflake
(no login) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. April 23 2009, 4:42 PM

Hey Cheryl,,thats great about your friend!! Ya, I have seen some very macho, very large men, that really have male boobs and alot of hair too,, and they think they look so good. You know what I mean, you have probably seen them too,, gold chains and pinky rings type of macho guys,,lol Anyway, glad to hear your OK and if the BO doesn't keep doing it for you, I am on the PM forum, thats my thing right now,, so keep in touch. The only person that you have to keep happy is yourself, good friends will be with you through think and thin, boobs or no boobs,,lol. Take Care!!!

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. April 24 2009, 8:55 PM

Hi Snowflake,thanks again for your support, i am lucky to be honest as i have very little hair and am a little chubby but not massive, but i have put on nearly 15 pounds in the last 2 months and that is abit of a worry. But i like the way i feel at the moment, i feel content. I even went shopping with my female friend today and loved it which i was suprised about lol my friend did try to make me try on some womens clothes though lol so i dont think she quite understands me yet oh well. My boobs have started to grow now and not just my nipples which it has been for the last 6 weeks so i am very happy. Hopefully my nipples wont look as stupid if my boobs grow so it is all very exciting but very scary. Thanks Snowflake i hope you are getting good results with PM i will stay intouch. x

Roxy
(Login Roxanne1985) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. May 4 2009, 1:06 AM

Hello Cheryl! lol.
I do understand you and feel very proud to have you as my friend.
But i do think you should try on some womans clothing! lol. You need some jeans.
I think they will fit you better and you won't look bad, trust me. xxx

cheryl1989
(Login Cheryl1989) Re: My NBE starts today,wish me luck. May 11 2009, 7:57 PM

Hi everyone, this is just a quick update on my progress with BB and saw palmetto. It has now been 3 months or so since i started my NBE and all is going fantastic with my development and i am very happy, i believe im having abit of a growth spurt for the last week, as they have increased and i can actually say i have breasts now lol small ones though boohoo lol but i am amazed and so happy. Ive had a rough couple of weeks and just to see the change in me is great and so rewarding. So please everyone keep with it and dont give up i know ive been lucky that BB has effected me so well upto now, so please be patiant and if your down and thinking of quitting then just post on here and support will be there for you all, Thanks everyone. xxx
And thanks Roxy your a good friend xxx
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon