Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RC with estrogen dominance?

(11-12-2011, 03:32 PM)sfem Wrote:  Like Pansy-mae said, give it 3 months before worrying about visible results. I believe based on your description of yourself that you will see effects (one or more of tingling, itchy nipples, aches behind the nipples and/or in the pecs, psychological changes depending on the person) much sooner than 3 months, perhaps by the end of the first month or so even. That is of course just a guess.

Its been almost 3 weeks since I started on PM, and i think they're budding. Weird feeling little bruises under the nipples. Your guess was pretty good. Out of your list, I've had the tingles (more on the FG/SP/RC before i got pm tho) as well. Not so much change pyschologically, slightly better mood....but I wasn't very masculine upstairs to begin with.

They still arent very impressive in photos lol....not even sure I can call them boobs yet. maybe i'll start a new thread in that section after another month or so.

I think I'm getting fat though, so I won't wait that long lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon