Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RC with estrogen dominance?

Crikey girl.
Better go and look up your nearest lingerie shops
Sounds as if your going too need that training bra

Julie Rolleyes

Since complete agreement is anathema to our experimental and unique natures, I will add my thoughts.
First, welcome aboard and I'm glad to see you are posting. More observations will help us to understand the range of effects seen with these herbs.
Second, I would say go with the manufacturer's recommendations. I think it is something like take 1x500mg/day for a start, then up it to 1000mg/day, taken as two doses 12 hours apart. I think the spreading of the doses is important. I know there are those who think men need higher doses than women but I don't buy that theory. My own experiences support my view.
I also started on FG, Fennel, etc. I did those for year with some small results. Then I found PM and Boom!
I just received a new batch of PM. I order the 300pill pack from Ainterol because I think it is cost effective and saves me re-ordering for quite a while. On the newest bottles, there is stronger wording from Ainterol to not take more than 1000mg/day than on previous packaging. My own experiments over the last 18 months have shown me that taking more than 1000mg/day significantly reduces the effectiveness of the product. It's hard because the boobie fairy is an insistent little thing and it seems to be human nature to think more of a good thing is better. But stick to it, be patient, persevere. More of a good thing can not only be worse, it can create problems (like headaches, muscle pains, etc. for PM) Like Pansy-mae said, give it 3 months before worrying about visible results. I believe based on your description of yourself that you will see effects (one or more of tingling, itchy nipples, aches behind the nipples and/or in the pecs, psychological changes depending on the person) much sooner than 3 months, perhaps by the end of the first month or so even. That is of course just a guess.
With regards to checking for progress, there are several ways. A tape measure is good, but doesn't tell the whole story. It is helpful for finding a starting point for bra and other clothing sizes. It is helpful over the longer term for quantifying your growth. But it doesn't tell you much about shape, or feel. My favourite method for that is to get yourself a bra that is the right band size for you in an A cup, or even go with a triangle bra, bikini top, or bralette. As your shape changes, you'll see how you "fill" the cups and that will tell you about your changes in ways a tape measure never will. Photos are also a great way to avoid the normal tendency to remember things the way we want them remembered instead of the way they were.
Oh, and get yourself some darker coloured shirts for when you start growing unless you want to be showing things off before you intended.

Keep us updated on the effects and changes you see or don't see. It will make us all just that much more knowledgeable on the topic. Happy growing!

Thanks for the responses, everyone.

I've taken pictures from day 2, a front and side view, but I wouldn't even call them moobs at this point so I'll hold off on posting them.

On the bright side, I guess, I look like a prepubescent female in the chest area. Nipples are a bit pinker and softer, but not much. All well its only the third day.

I agree with you guys, will probably start on 1000mg/day, with SP extract....maybe going every fourth week on RC instead of the PM, for progestorone.

That's if I can tolerate being off of it. I guess we'll see.

On a side note, I have a quick question about FG. I have the gelcaps, and on the front it says extract 350mg. On the back it says- fenugreek seed extract 700mg and fenugreek seed 400mg per serving (2 pills)

So using the one on the back, each pill is 550 mg/s. Which means I'm taking over 2000mg/s a day.

Going by the front I'm only taking 1400mg/s a day. Not sure how big of a deal it is, but its rather confusing lol...so which side of the bottle is right?

Thanks. Oh, and my bottle of SP says 160mg extract. Been taking the recommended dose 2X160....but it seems like many of you are taking far more of SP. I'm not sure I need more, but maybe I do.

I'm still lost lol....sorry for the 10 question posts. I'm adding one more, thank god for edit.

To the person who said i needed a training bra, was this just encouragement or do I really need to find one? I have several bras, but I must confess I have no idea what makes a training bra different from a normal one. Thanks, either way you meant it. ;p

Welcome Sarah,

It looks like a fenugreek capsule contains two ingredients: 350 mg extract and 200 mg powdered seed. The label probably says how strong the extract is: if it's for instance 4:1, multiply the dose by 4. That would mean that you could be getting 4 * 350 + 200 = 1600 mg per capsule. If it doesn't say how strong the extract is, the amount of extract was probably adjusted to be equivalent to 350 mg powdered seed. The front and back labels are consistent: only on the front it doesn't say there's also powdered seed in it.

(11-12-2011, 04:28 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Thanks. Oh, and my bottle of SP says 160mg extract. Been taking the recommended dose 2X160....but it seems like many of you are taking far more of SP. I'm not sure I need more, but maybe I do.
There are basically two types of SP out there. SP Berries, and SP extract.
The SP berries typically come in 500+mg capsules, while the extract is 160 or 320mg (320mg/day dosage). The extract is 85-90% standardized fatty acids, while the berries are 1-2%, and that seems to be the most important part, but I can't honestly say if there's something else in there that's more important for us. In any case, when you see someone saying they're taking massive doses, it's got to be the berries, which are 14x less concentrated than the extract.

Cool, thanks to both of you.

I understand the dosages now.

Its been a week, and I actually like fennel tea now.

Strange....anyhow, Ainterol upgraded my shipping to avoid customs, came from NY, got it today and took one. Seemed to put me in a good mood, and wasn't as harsh on my system as FG. I like it so far, gonna take two tommorrow.

What's the deal with the Desiccant inside? None of my other herbs have it, actually i don't think i've seen it outside of clothing lol

(the plastic pouches that suck up moisture)

And should I leave this in the bottle? I didn't think this stuff was supposed to be anywhere near things you ate....

Hi Sarah,
Pull the silica gel packet out and throw it away. Whilst its in the undamaged packet its fine, but you don't want to ingest the actual contents.

Other than the fact that it absorbs moisture, I'm not sure why they put it in. My only guess is that with the high humidity in northern Thailand, sufficient moisture can get trapped inside the sealed pot at the packing stage, to affect the gelatine capsules and soften them allowing them to stick together in the pot, but that is only my guess.

Well, its been one week on FG/SP, and two on PM.

There's not enough progress for the picture thread, but I suppose you can bask in the glory of my pale scrawy chest lol...

Here's the sides, they're under 500.

top one is day one, bottom is 3 wks later.

[attachment=1477]

[attachment=1483]

I can tell the difference much more than the pics show....ah well lol

[attachment=1481]

[attachment=1482]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon