Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

abandonment

After reading about some girls just not caring whether breasts are hidden or not,

Think I got my glimpse of how and why ,

Everytime I put my bra on in the morning I do so at the office and knock the lights off and lock the door,

Also look in the mirror in the loo and check too see that no straps can be seen,

Yesterday morning and today I just didnt,

Just took off shirt with door ajar, lights on so could have been seen from the road, popped bra on, popped the girls in , and shirt back on and went out too the other office,

What does this mean ?
Blush

Julie

(14-12-2011, 11:43 AM)julieTG Wrote:  After reading about some girls just not caring whether breasts are hidden or not,

Think I got my glimpse of how and why ,

Everytime I put my bra on in the morning I do so at the office and knock the lights off and lock the door,

Also look in the mirror in the loo and check too see that no straps can be seen,

Yesterday morning and today I just didnt,

Just took off shirt with door ajar, lights on so could have been seen from the road, popped bra on, popped the girls in , and shirt back on and went out too the other office,

What does this mean ?
Blush

Julie

Hmmm.. that exhibitionism is a symptom of 2g/day? Tongue

Bryony,
I don't call it exhibitionism unless I'm wearing a bra, which I won't do in public. When I am in public, no bra, it's just plain nonchalance to me. The boobs are "just there", and I'm not flaunting them. Wore a bra out once, under a sweatshirt and hoodie, and when I bent down to the bottom shelf to grab a six-pack of Pepsi, my wife was all over me for straps and band showing. If I wore a bra, it would seem like advertising the fact that I'm different and asking for a physical "intervention". More than enough nutcases around here willing to oblige. At least sansa-bra, if someone comments, I can just shrug it off. There are enough medium to larger framed fellas roaming around here with poorly shaped "moobs", that I don't expect to be inquired into. Hell, maybe the comment would be "nice tits"! And I would reply "thanks for noticing, guess they were worth the effort". (Or, maybe not). Probably just Blush and laugh. Honestly, I think that if anyone notices, and I'm sure some have, a very small percentage (none, in my case), would actually have the nerve to overcome their curiousity and say something.
Incidentally, most of the time when I'm wearing a bra at home, it's an underwire bra, of the normal size, but with the cups removed. I feel this has really helped to promote proper shaping and kept any moobiness from asserting itself. And they really don't bounce around, unless one gets into the running and jumping sort of thing. Were I able to get a pic to post, I'd give an example, but I haven't had any luck yet. Bye all, Patti

I dunno what it means, but I'm glad you're more comfortable with yourself than you used to be. Just be careful you don't incite a negative response by being overt about it. That would spoil your day for sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon