Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started on Butea Superba - into the unknown!

Didn't take any Butea Superba over the holiday. Still kept taking Maca.

Erections and libido definitely diminished. I had to request a daily stimulation from my wife to ensure that it was still working.

Started taking BS again yesterday, and today had to take matters in hand twice.

Definitely works for me - apparently over a short time period.

B.

i am wondering are you still taking Butea Superba with PM or not? if u are, how much are you taking Butea Superba together with PM. Smile

(26-01-2012, 04:16 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  i am wondering are you still taking Butea Superba with PM or not? if u are, how much are you taking Butea Superba together with PM. Smile

Hi,

The recommended dose (which is what I take) is one before breakfast and one before going to bed.

If you want to maintain a physical relationship with a wife/partner, I can recommend it. It definitely works for me.

B.

2 capsules per day for Butea Superba
+
2 capsules per day for PM after u want ur desires size breast

how long will i have to take pill for the breast to be permanent so i dont have to take anymore.

(27-01-2012, 03:32 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  2 capsules per day for Butea Superba
+
2 capsules per day for PM after u want ur desires size breast

how long will i have to take pill for the breast to be permanent so i dont have to take anymore.

They won't ever be permanent if you want to keep male functionality.
Also, it is not likely that 2 per day will be enough for growth. 4 is probably the minimum.

When/if they get as big as you want, you have to go down to 2 pills to mantain your growth. Otherwise, all the fat will disappear, like a menopausal woman.

B.

that sucks , cause i want a pill that is permanent breast growth. i guess i will just sell it here. cause i just bought 3 bottles + cream from one site.

(27-01-2012, 04:32 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  that sucks , cause i want a pill that is permanent breast growth. i guess i will just sell it here. cause i just bought 3 bottles + cream from one site.

Nothing will be permanent apart from silicone implants.
You are a guy with a male hormone system. If you want to grow breasts and keep them you have to keep taking an external source of estrogens because your body cannot and will not make enough of its own.

external estrogen? mean what?

can i take estrogen pill ( presecribe one)?

(27-01-2012, 09:21 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  external estrogen? mean what?

Look, its very simple.
You are male, your body produces a VERY small mount of estrogen naturally, but not enough to either grow or maintain breasts.

To grow breasts you need an external source of estrogen, from PM, from other herbs, from synthetic injections, patches or whatever.

If you do that you will with any luck grow breasts.

As soon as you stop taking whatever it was that caused them to grow, your breasts will start to disappear because your male body cannot maintain them on its own.

There is NO way of keeping them without taking a maintenance dose of hormones in some form, for the rest of your life.

If you don't want to do that, then give up the whole idea before you even start.

(27-01-2012, 09:21 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  external estrogen? mean what?

Here's an idea... get some implants.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon