Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Diet pills and breast growth

As usual I have an odd question.Does anyone have any experience taking diet pills with their program? I have been taking UB for three months now with no apparent growth. I chose a BO program over PM for what I hoped would be a feminizing effect. I wanted to move my middle up to boobs and down to my butt. I recently ran across an ad for a diet pill that supposedly attacks just abdominal fat so I decided to be a sucker (since I apparently have more money than brains) and bought a month'supply which is supposed to reduce my middle and lose weight - not likely but desperate people do desperate/stupid things. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has taken or has been on a diet regimen that moved fat around? Did any of the floating fat go to the boobs or did the boobs donate their growth to the diet cause? I am trying to decide if I should lose the weight and then go back to NBE or continue what I'm doing for another three months and see if anything happened. Probably the pills won't work and my intended hour glass figure will still resemble a beer keg. Any comments are appreciated.

Notrenoir

Hi,

I find it hard to believe that any pill can move fat around. What I suspect may work is to lose you abdominal weight first; then, assuming your hormonal balance is estrogen-based, when you regain weight, more of it should go in female places.

If you are having trouble losing weight, you may want to consider a low-carb diet. I have lost around 30lbs over the last 2 years, but 25% of these were in the last 4 months when I started taking PM.

I can't speak for BO, but PM is the real deal for me.

Good luck,

Bryony

Hi notrenoir,

Fenugreek, goat's rue, and black seed are waist slimmers.

(17-12-2011, 02:10 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi notrenoir,

I can confirm that. I've been on Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for just over 4 months, have shrunk my belt size by 4 notches (inches) and some of the fat that didn't totally vanish (lost 28 lbs since I started) has redistributed nicely. My hourglass shape is coming along: 39-33-41. Walking the dog more often has also contributed.

My regimen for this was:
2x610mg FG seed 3x per day (as recommended on bottle).
1x160mg SP extract 3x per day (3/day instead of the 2x recommendation).

Right now I'm just on 4FG/day and 2SP/day while I wait for my PM to arrive, and then I'll drop the FG and see what kind of magic PM can work.

(17-12-2011, 05:53 AM)JMT Wrote:  
(17-12-2011, 02:10 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi notrenoir,

I can confirm that. I've been on Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto for just over 4 months, have shrunk my belt size by 4 notches (inches) and some of the fat that didn't totally vanish (lost 28 lbs since I started) has redistributed nicely. My hourglass shape is coming along: 39-33-41. Walking the dog more often has also contributed.

My regimen for this was:
2x610mg FG seed 3x per day (as recommended on bottle).
1x160mg SP extract 3x per day (3/day instead of the 2x recommendation).

Right now I'm just on 4FG/day and 2SP/day while I wait for my PM to arrive, and then I'll drop the FG and see what kind of magic PM can work.

Hi,

not to be argumentative (at least I never intend to be! Smile ), but surely what you say also confirms my opinion? You lost 4 inches, but at the same time, lost 28 lbs!

My scepticism is whether you can "move the fat around" by maintaining the same weight! I can't imagine what the metabolic processes would be.

My understanding, for what it's worth, is that the fat remains in the cell until it is metabolised for energy when blood sugar level cannot be maintained by sufficient carb intake. I can't imagine how a herb could persuade the fat to flow out of one cell and into another in a more feminine position!

I'm guessing that fenugreek has an estrogenic action which causes the body to prefer to deposit spare energy in the form of fat cells in the breasts and buttocks, but "male" fat around the middle still needs to be lost by dieting - and the most effective kind of diet that I know of restricts carb intake so that the body is forced to make use of fat reserves.

Now, it may well be that fenugreek reduces the appetite as well, which would be A Good Thing.

In my case, the mental benefits I gained through PM have enabled me to abandon the comfort eating that having a female mind in a male body induced.

TTFN

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon