Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teens messing around with gender presentation

I was surfing around on youtube today. Not sure why but once in a while, I am in the mood to do that. I happened across a set of 4 videos from a user named fauxmystery. While I acknowledge that this video has little to do with NBE, or even other kinds of BE, nonetheless I found myself sitting and thinking about the videos for quite a while. I wondered what was in the heads of the individuals involved. The comments on them are almost uniformly the usual general public's panicky confused view of what is going on. Anyway, after I had sat for a while and realized I was doing all this reflecting, it occurred to me that there may well be others specifically in this forum who might find the videos of interest. They are titled "Take Off Your Pants". There is no nudity, and nothing sexual. There are three parts and an "interview". Not sure what they were made for, or why the young fellow decided to participate. Speculation runs rampant of course. Btw, these videos have collectively gotten hundreds of thousands of views and very few comments. I think that is also interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jDc1XQ1fDM&feature=plcp&context=C3e29ea1UDOEgsToPDskJFJo_DDrVJt9TKMRx23QfG

Hi sfem,

The one with the uniform, I had seen before. It keeps popping up when I'm looking for drag make-up tutorials. I don't know what keywords are tagged to it, but somehow it hints at a lot of fetishes: Domination & Submission, drag, forced fem, cheer leader, school girl, humiliation, CFNM, and so on.

At first, I thought it was professional, but that girl is just dominant: in a later video with the other girl ("I don't want to"), she behaves similarly. The dynamics is clearly domination, but I'll have to think about it too. Why forced fem? I always thought that was a fantasy of closet TVs, but the boy doesn't look like he was the one who staged this.

I don't think he staged this either. I agree that the one girl is very clearly an aggressor. But I also don't think he would have participated unless he wanted to do so on some level. Perhaps to make the girl behind the camera happy, he doesn't appear too concerned about the dominant one's feelings.
As for the forced fem aspect, I have often thought that it gets its popularity (such as it is) from the idea of absolving the "dominated" individual from responsibility for the act, and therefore also from the difficulty of accepting their cross-gender desires. Sort of along the lines of they find it easier to accept being dominated than to accept that what they really want (to be the other gender or some such variation) is so very hard to achieve. It probably also touches on self esteem and related topics.
At one point the one girl says something like "you don't know what it's like to have boobs". I guess that's something we're all working on remedying.

Hi sfem,

It's her monologue that's puzzling, yes. It only takes her one or two sentences to touch a male perversion on the open nerve ending that really hurts, and then move on to the next. How does a girl like her know all that, and act the part very naturally?

It reminds me of a footnote in Robert J. Stoller's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Stoller
"Perversion: The Erotic Form of Hatred" (it could have been in "Observing the Erotic Imagination" too): "What we call sex appeal in some women is really the sado-masochism of exhibitionism, a cunning mixture of sexual vulnerability and erotic attack, through posturing, facial poses, and partial nudity." This suggests that women have an innate talent for erotic attack, and some more than others. What really goes one step beyond in these videos is that she uses the boy's face and body to display the sexual vulnerability, while at the same time pushing the buttons of the viewer too. It's hard to believe this wasn't scripted and rehearsed, maybe without the boy.

Another detail that puzzles me is the face of the girl who is filming. She acts like a peeping tom who is caught. That suggests she is the one who's really enjoying it. So good question: what is the relationship between the three?

I hope the boy learned the drag 101 lessons fast. Never compete with women in what they're really good at. Stick to cellulite length skirts and impossible heels that take some muscle to work Big Grin

(21-12-2011, 08:01 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  ...
This suggests that women have an innate talent for erotic attack, and some more than others.

Makes you wonder why we want to be like them... Big Grin

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon