Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Micronised progesterone

Sorry sfem.

100mcg capsule per day at sleep time

Julie

(07-01-2012, 06:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Sorry forgot
Yes mood was all good , felt quite mellow on it and randier ????

Julie
Cool

I think it may have affected your ability to distinguish between sfem's and Pansy-Mae's avatars though Big Grin

B.x

Ooooop ah yes
That's the wine

Julie

(08-01-2012, 12:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ooooop ah yes
That's the wine

Julie

I had a feeling that might be the case!

Now that you've recovered(???) did you take it for a week and stop, or have you carried on and if so what are your plans, etc?

I am only interested too see it it works at this stage , mainly on the nipples

Can confirm at the moment it makes the nipple redder and stand out more , they are like rubber stops

Plans at the moment are 7-10 days per month

Julie

Ooooooo exciting times

Nipples like rubber , small mounding underway, aerola has gone a deep deep red and wait for it , aerola has all ragged edges so there growing

Growth is so fast on microgest , it's amazing

I am so excited
Rolleyes

Julie

Come on sfem and pansy, you have far more developed breasts than I ,

Microgest may have wonderful results for you ?

Speaking with other girls on the ts hard forums , many take it while developing breasts with great results, especially on nipple size,

Mood is just so mellowed out , on microgest anyway , not so so on the synthetics though,

Julie

(09-01-2012, 11:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Come on sfem and pansy, you have far more developed breasts than I ,

Microgest may have wonderful results for you ?

Well, I've been wondering that myself since you first started saying about it. Which is why I was trying to get info out of you about what you were taking and the details.Big Grin On that point, you said you were going to take Microgest for 7-10 days a month and yet you appear to have taken it non-stop since just before Christmas?
If you have stopped at all, what was the effect, did you deflate?
I assume you are still taking PM at the same time?

Regarding comparative size, I'm not sure I'm bigger than you any longer after what you've been saying recently. I need to do something because I haven't changed either by tape measure or visible bra in 6 months. They still ache and are very tender but just not growing and I've gone up and down on PM dose with no effect. I'm about to try Isabelle's herb routine to see if that will do anything, on the "change is as good as a rest" principle, but I do have a sneaky feeling that just maybe I've reached my maximum underlying growth point. In which case, filling out what I've got is all that remains.

oooooooooooooooooooh no
your way bigger than me Angry

Just too clarify
I took 100mg capsules for 7 days straight over Xmas and gosh did they ache and grow, did not deflate, they just got bigger,

In fact my wife was looking at a statue with very prominent boobs, and she said gosh you could take someones eyes out with those

My 12 year old lad pipped up and said, yes so could Dads, Blush

Then when we got back , just could not resist trying microgest again so have taken again now for 3 days, the nipples are so hard and rubbery and DEEP RED,

Tongue

Julie

and just too tease Bryony, Microgest is making me as randy as a goat,

I am actually suffering extreme back pain, yet keep pawing the wife like a teenager , go figure ???????Rolleyes

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon