Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why does gender disphoria

On some level I agree with all of the above reasons, and they are valid, but for late 'bloomers' I also think family/partner considerations play a big part in 'getting around to it' later rather than sooner.

I know in my denial of what I felt inside, I endeavored to have a 'normal' life, including gf's, jobs, hobbies and eventually a wife and children. Once I was in a committed relationship, it was even harder for me to admit to my ex-wife what I was feeling let alone to myself. There was a lot of fear motivating me to try to keep it bottled up, unacknowledged, inaccessible.

Finally it did come out, but only after the 'pressure' inside built to the bursting point and my overall mood, angry outbursts and other aberrant behaviors were becoming oppressive to her, unbearable to me. So, I think late transitioners more often than not DO take into consideration their partners and attempt to insulate them (and ourselves) from this seeming 'weirdness.'

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon