Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Visible Effects so far.

Hello All,

I have been at this for a little over a week now.started out with just fenugreek.A couple days after starting FG,my nipples got really sore.then I added SP.A bit after that the soreness went away.just about a week ago i added Hops.OF course I do not have any growth at this time.I have always been kinda lean and muscular,so I thought! I do not know what is doing it,but my test must be through the roof! appetite has been insane,facial hair seems to be growing a bit faster,but most importantly I have gotten ripped! even my wife has noticed it,when it comes to muscle and bodybuilding I know my stuff! I was in it for 7-8 years until a couple years ago.I was never able to get this cut and ripped ever when i was weight training.my chest seems fuller but it is muscle,it is not just in my head,my wife is as shocked as me.I have not lifted a weight in quite a while.I really need to figure this out,it is not what i want to happen. I am going to cut out the SP and see if that could be causing it.I have ramped up my hops the past couple days.but these affects were taking place before that.so it is either the SP or the FG.but here is the problem,I want to order PM,but im afraid it will do the same thing that is happening now,which seems everything is having the opposite affect on me.I think it is raising my test.I have never been this ripped.I do not think my muscles have grown.I am just a helluva lot more cut up now.

Please help so i can get on with my journey. Thanks everyone!

Diva Chick 32.

(07-02-2012, 02:42 AM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello All,

I have been at this for a little over a week now.started out with just fenugreek.A couple days after starting FG,my nipples got really sore.then I added SP.A bit after that the soreness went away.just about a week ago i added Hops.OF course I do not have any growth at this time.I have always been kinda lean and muscular,so I thought! I do not know what is doing it,but my test must be through the roof! appetite has been insane,facial hair seems to be growing a bit faster,but most importantly I have gotten ripped! even my wife has noticed it,when it comes to muscle and bodybuilding I know my stuff! I was in it for 7-8 years until a couple years ago.I was never able to get this cut and ripped ever when i was weight training.my chest seems fuller but it is muscle,it is not just in my head,my wife is as shocked as me.I have not lifted a weight in quite a while.I really need to figure this out,it is not what i want to happen. I am going to cut out the SP and see if that could be causing it.I have ramped up my hops the past couple days.but these affects were taking place before that.so it is either the SP or the FG.but here is the problem,I want to order PM,but im afraid it will do the same thing that is happening now,which seems everything is having the opposite affect on me.I think it is raising my test.I have never been this ripped.I do not think my muscles have grown.I am just a helluva lot more cut up now.

Please help so i can get on with my journey. Thanks everyone!

Diva Chick 32.

Hi DC,

the estrogen-mimic in PM is many, many times more powerful than other herbs. It seems likely to me that what you have been taking isn't strong enough to combat your testosterone. I'd be extremely surprised if PM made you more masculine!

B.

I'd guess it is the SP. More testosterone floating around in your system due to not being used in other ways by your body because of the blocking effect of SP. I'd say drop that one and see what happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon