Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does massage or FG really help?

I'm going to go to college soon (this Fall), so I plan on starting PM by then or next year, whenever I can buy things online on my own. In the mean time, I'm wondering if I should use FG (and whatever I can get locally) and massage to stimulate growth. Is doing that for just a year worth it, or should I save my money for when I can get PM?

FG alone will start some growth, but you may need to add SP or Fennel to get much effect. If you use it for a year, you will lay a good foundation for something stronger later like PM.

(01-02-2012, 06:13 PM)sfem Wrote:  FG alone will start some growth, but you may need to add SP or Fennel to get much effect. If you use it for a year, you will lay a good foundation for something stronger later like PM.

Ok, I already have some fat, and just bought a bra. Would wearing the bra have any effect at all if I haven't started herbals? Like, would it..."mold" anything I already have?

I do believe that the right bra can help shape things over a significant period of time. But I think you have to be diligent about wearing it and it still takes a lot longer than you might want. I also think that unless your breasts are developing, there isn't really anything to shape. Fat doesn't shape as far as I know.

If I where you Faeg i would just go for the pm and have done with it you will get better results rather than waste your money just fg,,,,,,Sam,,,,,

FG is great stuff! For me, I use hops as a base and FG as a secondary. I know that i loose a little beast size after a week or so if I stop the FG and gain it back as soon as I restart. By the way, suddenly stopping FG suddenly makes me extremely b#$%*y for a wek. I don't know if that's unique to me though.Huh

(05-02-2012, 05:01 PM)veggielover Wrote:  FG is great stuff! For me, I use hops as a base and FG as a secondary. I know that i loose a little beast size after a week or so if I stop the FG and gain it back as soon as I restart. By the way, suddenly stopping FG suddenly makes me extremely b#$%*y for a wek. I don't know if that's unique to me though.Huh

I don't doubt a word of your experience veggielover and just want to point out to folks, this is a GREAT example of YMMV--your mileage may vary! And you HAVE to experiment to see what works for you!

I was like sfem, and never did get any substantial results with FG and SP. I did not use hops or RC or WY. But boy howdy, did PM ever work for me, and without SP too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon