Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very new to this. Have many questions

Not expert in it but this is recommended to you that you should to consult it with doctor, and don't apply the remedies of a quack...

(01-02-2012, 07:04 PM)sfem Wrote:  Just get used to the idea that people will notice. Most will quietly assume it's moobs unless you do something to draw attention to them.

I forgot to say, I got groped for the first time back at the beginning of January Big GrinBig Grin

We were going into the airport at Luxor on the way home from Egypt and had to go through the body scanners etc as usual. My jacket was going through the x-ray m/c at the same time, of course, and as I went through the scanner I half turned ready to pick up my jacket on the other side and as I did my shirt tightened across my chest. I saw the guard clock me and he came straight over and felt my chest before casually running his hands down my sides and waving me on!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(02-02-2012, 05:02 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(01-02-2012, 07:04 PM)sfem Wrote:  Just get used to the idea that people will notice. Most will quietly assume it's moobs unless you do something to draw attention to them.

I forgot to say, I got groped for the first time back at the beginning of January Big GrinBig Grin

We were going into the airport at Luxor on the way home from Egypt and had to go through the body scanners etc as usual. My jacket was going through the x-ray m/c at the same time, of course, and as I went through the scanner I half turned ready to pick up my jacket on the other side and as I did my shirt tightened across my chest. I saw the guard clock me and he came straight over and felt my chest before casually running his hands down my sides and waving me on!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

This is the first time I've read of anyone that's happy about the TSA groping people. Well outside of government.

hehehe

(02-02-2012, 05:02 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

Ha ha! Was it fun, or just nice to think that someone wanted to do it?

B.

I actually just got on a plane last month for the first time in years. I like to fly, but hate the invasion of the security people. Anyway, I was half expected them to ask me to take off my shirt to show them I didn't have something bad strapped to my chest. But they didn't. Instead, they confiscated my nail clippers. I suppose they were afraid I'd give someone a really vicious manicure or something. I think it will be a long time before I fly again. I'm still angry at them weeks later for having the power to make their extreme and unthinking paranoia my problem.
And no, I'm not unhappy they didn't cop a feel of me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon