Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need to tweak my regiment

Hello girls,

It the time again to fix up my herbal regiment. I am currently taking 2000mg of PM and 2000mg of FG daily. Because of this I don't get headaches anymore, something to do with FG giving me... Progestrogen? I don't understand the science.

Because I started FG at 2000mg, I am not sure if I should lower it.

I also am not sure if I should be adding other herbs or removing them. Or if I should also do pumping or messages.

I am open to all constructive criticism. I just want to make sure I am doing everything possible to make sure my breasts reach it's fullest potential.

I also would like to mention that I am going to follow the flat2fem guide and add PM to it as PM isn't mentioned in the guide. Any thoughts on that?

(01-01-2012, 11:28 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  Hello girls,

It the time again to fix up my herbal regiment. I am currently taking 2000mg of PM and 2000mg of FG daily. Because of this I don't get headaches anymore, something to do with FG giving me... Progestrogen? I don't understand the science.

Because I started FG at 2000mg, I am not sure if I should lower it.

I also am not sure if I should be adding other herbs or removing them. Or if I should also do pumping or messages.

I am open to all constructive criticism. I just want to make sure I am doing everything possible to make sure my breasts reach it's fullest potential.

I also would like to mention that I am going to follow the flat2fem guide and add PM to it as PM isn't mentioned in the guide. Any thoughts on that?

I'd say if it's working and not broken, then why try and fix it?
On another note: I last used 1000-3000mg PM depending on the day of the month alongside of a single 600-700mg cap of FG a day and I still had headaches, so maybe at your 2000mg dose you are exempt!?

I've heard from a couple prescription-based transgenders and transsexuals on other boards that once they started progesterone, they started to feel a lot better as a whole so it's definitely possible.

In terms of complete breast development, I've read that another important thing fenugreek offers is the prolactin missing from PM.

Maybe once I start my NBE again, I'll up my dose of FG and see what happens headache wise Smile

(01-01-2012, 11:28 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  I also would like to mention that I am going to follow the flat2fem guide and add PM to it as PM isn't mentioned in the guide. Any thoughts on that?

I started NBE entirely from the flat2fem guide which I believe is a big steal from information from these boards, but I give it credit for compiling a bunch of good information into a single document. It made it a lot easier for me to start doing this originally.

My concern about F2F guide though is the quantity of herbs she has listed for consumption. 5000mg of SP if I remember correctly, nearly that in FG as well and quite a bit of red clover too. I feel like alongside PM this is overloading your body and quite possibly could stunt PM from doing its job, but I'm not an expert either. If you try it out let us know what happens Smile

I started out on FG/RC/SP at the recommended doses for a week, then moved on to PM. That F2F site led me to this forum, so I'll give it credit as well lol...

Had no big side effects from either PM or FG/RC taken alone, but I got impatient and tried to add each to my dose of PM for a progestorone spike in my 3rd week.

Had the worst headache in my life for 3 days or so...anyways I'm feeling fine back on 1000 of PM and 320 SP. Anymore SP hurts my stomach...

But like dargona says, go with what works for you. Next month I'll just stop taking PM for the week I take FG and RC. I guess it was too much for my body all together.

(01-01-2012, 11:35 PM)dargona Wrote:  In terms of complete breast development, I've read that another important thing fenugreek offers is the prolactin missing from PM.

Maybe once I start my NBE again, I'll up my dose of FG and see what happens headache wise Smile

Prolactin. That's the name I couldn't remember. I hope upping your dose will work for you. If my plan is working, I will stick with it as you suggested. I appreciate the input.

Interesting to note, I missed 500mg of FG and the headache came back with a vengeance. Looks like 2000mg is my sweet spot.

Interesting indeed! I'll have to play around with a similar level once I start again Smile

I'll add to this... I also started with F2F almost 18 months ago, and that then lead me in here... and then I learned about PM and switched after about 6 weeks. I dropped everything from the F2F routine apart from SP. My actual 'budding' growth started 3 months from the very beginning and after another 6-7 months I looked like my avatar Smile - small 36B
That was 6 months ago and nothing has changed since then, either by tape measure or the 'slightly too big bra' method.Sad

So I have come to the conclusion that either I have stalled big-time, or I have actually reached maximum growth on PM alone. I don't think it is a stall, because in the last 6 months I have varied the PM dosage up and down from nothing to 3000mg a day and although I do get minor twinges as the dose varies the growing pains have virtually stopped (although the tenderness/sensitivity etc remain.). So I have a feeling that I may have reached max growth potential in terms of basic underlying structure. However I still have the triangular immature breast shape, so I have hopes that there may still be some potential to fill out and become more rounded. To do that requires the prolactin and I'm planning to switch to Isabelle's herbal routine in the near future to see what happens - I'm also hoping that if I'm wrong and I have stalled on PM, then the different combination may jolt me back into growth anyway.

(04-01-2012, 07:51 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I'll add to this... I also started with F2F almost 18 months ago, and that then lead me in here... and then I learned about PM and switched after about 6 weeks. I dropped everything from the F2F routine apart from SP. My actual 'budding' growth started 3 months from the very beginning and after another 6-7 months I looked like my avatar Smile - small 36B
That was 6 months ago and nothing has changed since then, either by tape measure or the 'slightly too big bra' method.Sad

So I have come to the conclusion that either I have stalled big-time, or I have actually reached maximum growth on PM alone. I don't think it is a stall, because in the last 6 months I have varied the PM dosage up and down from nothing to 3000mg a day and although I do get minor twinges as the dose varies the growing pains have virtually stopped (although the tenderness/sensitivity etc remain.). So I have a feeling that I may have reached max growth potential in terms of basic underlying structure. However I still have the triangular immature breast shape, so I have hopes that there may still be some potential to fill out and become more rounded. To do that requires the prolactin and I'm planning to switch to Isabelle's herbal routine in the near future to see what happens - I'm also hoping that if I'm wrong and I have stalled on PM, then the different combination may jolt me back into growth anyway.

It is possible that you might be at your limit as 'B' is the average cup size, however, I have read online about people pushing that limit by changing to an different herb for months and eventually going back.

I wish I remember the online links but I am drawing a blank... sorry :'-(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon