Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Eager

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brittni and I am very new to the forum. As soon as I came across Breast Nexus I knew that I needed to become a member. I am actually surprised that I have not come across the site before because the thought of having breasts has been a large part of my life for a long time. Well a long time is really not the right way to put it. Seeing as I am only 19, (I know some of our members have struggled with this issue for longer than I have been alive), it feels like a long time to me. Luckily I was fortunate enough to be born in the age of the internet. This has given me the ability to research breast enlargement since about the age of 11 or 12. Now I have finally decided to do something to deal with my condition/desire/disorder, not really sure which term is correct. I am just so thrilled that I found this community of people who are so supportive of one another and who are all undergoing beautiful transformation (hopefully I will be there some day).

So now the part that I need help with (being new to this and all):

Through my reading on the forum and elsewhere I have decided to purchase (still yet to purchase, want to get some input first):

Fenugreek: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009ETA6W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2ZMVB6J8Q9ATL

Wild Yam: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00013Z0T2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A26XED0S1E7AO

Saw Palmetto: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GFJJZG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Red Clover: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E10BJY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&m=A2UILHLLDUMCAM

Pueraria Mirifica: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055I16I2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&m=A185ZGUYAF0CDC

Please feel free to suggest different or new products if there is something you feel works better.

Not too long ago Dargona posted this graph: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=1314

Assuming these graphs are fairly accurate which products, what dosages, and when would I take to achieve these cyclic hormone levels?

I would like to start with a 3 month prep phase that many have suggested without PM. After that I would like to continue with all products including PM. After introducing PM into the cycle would dosages, timing, or products change to maintain the rough hormone levels from the graph?

Anyways sorry for the 1000 questions I just want to make sure I can do this to the best of my ability.

Thank you all in advance.

I look forward to getting to know many of you better through our journeys, and posting pictures once things get going.

Much Love,

Brittni

Sorry, I won't be able to answer any of your questions, because I'm in the same situation as you (I think). But I have a question for you. Are you planning on having a full gender reassignment eventually? I ask that because from what you've said, we sound like we are alike.

Good luck Big Grin

Because everybody reacts differently to NBE and the herbs, my graphs are more of a general guide than an absolute (in terms of dose levels).

You're better off starting with a simple regiment to see how your body reacts to each of the herbs individually, but the 3 herbs I recommend over the rest are PM, FG, and SP.

PM is the major player here, and FG is a sidekick: adding prolactin which PM does not contain. SP will keep your testosterone from converting into DHT. DHT binds to your "breast growth receptors" and doesn't allow it to take place!

Some people claim PM alone is enough, or PM+SP. Depending on your age and biochemistry it may or may not!

I've had good sensations with Red Clover in the past, but my latest program simply involved PM, FG, SP and based on my graphs I do a rough scaling of PM, starting with a 1000mg base dose, and instead of jumping up to 6000mg like I had been, I would go to about 3000mg at peak.

I was taking approximately 700mg of FG a day, but other members have reported better luck (headache wise) with a higher dose (~2000mg)

SP is probably close to the same dose: 1500-2000mg a day but you may need more or less.

I know this is all very vague and generalized but there isn't a "perfect dose" that any of us are aware of yet, and if you want to spin your head around some of the incredible experimentation that goes on, look into isabelle's posts. She doesn't use PM, but her analysis of herbs used for NBE are very thorough and controlled.

Good luck and welcome to the boards! Smile

Waeg: No plans for GRS, I am quite happy what I have downstairs. I am just looking to fix my upstairs.

Dargona: As usual thank you for the very informative post. When you mention prolactin, is there anything you recommend. Also as you can see from the above comment, I am quite happy with my male member. Have you had any hardship with trying to have children (good luck by the way) or any physical changes to your male member? If you don't want to answer on the forum please PM me.

Anyways all information is much appreciated.

Thank you to all who post.

Much love,

Brittni

(04-01-2012, 05:22 PM)Brittni Wrote:  Waeg: No plans for GRS, I am quite happy what I have downstairs. I am just looking to fix my upstairs.

Dargona: As usual thank you for the very informative post. When you mention prolactin, is there anything you recommend. Also as you can see from the above comment, I am quite happy with my male member. Have you had any hardship with trying to have children (good luck by the way) or any physical changes to your male member? If you don't want to answer on the forum please PM me.

Anyways all information is much appreciated.

Thank you to all who post.

Much love,

Brittni

Hi Brittni,

are you intending to pass as a female, or just be an androgynous guy with breasts? Do you currently have a physical relationship? That could affect the kind of advice you receive.

Good luck!

Bryony

Bryony,

As far as passing goes, maybe someday but is not something I am interested in right now. Currently I am not commited to any relationship but seeing as I am a college student I am always looking. I just want to make sure that I am doing no permanent damage to my male member as I would really like to have kids someday, but NBE is something I can no longer put off doing.Truthfully I welcome any and all advice that you wonderful people are willing to give me.

Much love,

Brittni

I'm not sure you need such a long prep period at your young age. But if you can hold off on taking PM for 3 months, you have more willpower than I did.

I could only last a week, and that was only because it hadn't arrived yet. Anyways, one thing I can say for sure....the SP you have linked is extract, the same kind i take. Its far more potent than in its herbal form, from what I've read. I take two a day, but some people take three. Depends on weight and age, I'd assume.

Just don't take 2000mg of the extract. Maybe I helped a little lol

But you seem to have a good handle on it, and pretty much every member here knows more than I.

Good luck!

(04-01-2012, 10:07 PM)Brittni Wrote:  Bryony,

As far as passing goes, maybe someday but is not something I am interested in right now. Currently I am not commited to any relationship but seeing as I am a college student I am always looking. I just want to make sure that I am doing no permanent damage to my male member as I would really like to have kids someday, but NBE is something I can no longer put off doing.Truthfully I welcome any and all advice that you wonderful people are willing to give me.

Much love,

Brittni

Hi Brittni,

Well, if you are going to want to pass, the earlier the better: your shoulders are only going to get bigger and more muscular, your face more masculine and hair thinner (possibly) as time goes by.

It sounds like you are mainly heterosexual (or bisexual?). There are two issues if you want kids:

a) taking a powerful estrogen mimic may damage your sperm. On the other hand, experiments with mice imply that you are ok unless on very high dosages ... see mice on PM

Maybe the simplest thing would be to get your sperm checked on a regular basis and if there are any ill effects stop taking the PM until you can get some frozen.

b) if you are dead set on growing breasts, it's just as well that you are going to do it before starting a relationship.... however, it may seriously limit your choice of partner. She will have to /not care about/be turned on by/ a man with breasts. She will also have to consider that you may decide you want to fully transition in the future.

I'm not trying to put you off, but I often find that young people don't tend to think out the big picture. You have two strong opposing forces: the desire to be a father one day and the desire to feminise. Whilst if you are lucky (like Dargona) you can resolve these opposites, a lot of people aren't lucky.

One thing to watch out for... when you take the PM pay close attention to whether your anxiety levels alter. You have not mentioned whether you suffer from any perceptible anxiety, but PM can be a good diagnostic test for whether or not you have a transsexual brain.

If you find yourself developing symptoms of anxiety that were not there before, chances are that you do not have a TS brain but simply a fetish for growing breasts.

Some people have no perceptible anxiety levels that alter; some just feel a bit more contented, less grumpy.

If however, you find yourself becoming noticeably more calmer and at peace with the world after about a week of taking it, chances are you are a TS. If you are, this has a whole host of other implications.

See Vitale FAQ E.g. Q 15A:

"There is ALWAYS a reaction to taking cross sex exogenous hormones. If the individual has a history of gender dysphoria or as I would prefer to call it, Gender Expression Deprivation Anxiety, the primary reaction is a relaxing one. That is the individual experiences feelings of well being as the anxiety is relieved. If a non gender dysphoric person is exposed to cross sex, exogenous hormones, the opposite occurs; a state of anxiety is induced that goes away once the hormones are no longer being taken. The time period for all of this to occur is very short, ranging from hours to no more than a few days."

Good luck!

Bryony

Bryony,

If I am reading the mice study correctly it seems to be very encouraging toward my fertility concerns. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems that from the study's numbers seeing as I weigh about 200 pounds (about 90 kg) I would be able to take 9000 mg of PM per day (totally unrealistic) and still be safe. After adding the other herbs I listed should my goal be to keep everything under 9000 or just PM?

Also with your point on anxiety. If I understand what you are saying, if I have the calming feeling you are referring to this could make me want a more complete transition? On the other hand if I find new anxiety developing does this come with any other implications? As far as anxiety I already have I would have to say if I get to thinking about anything too much or worrying about it (for instance a college final) I would definitely say I have some anxiety. But this is normal isn't it?

On your point of relationship I agree and disagree. On the one hand choice of partner will definitely go down, but on the other hand someone who may be put of by the thought of their partner growing breasts may be ok if their partner already had them. This could be because they never felt like there was something you were hiding from them.

Thank you for all the information you have given me and I look forward to anymore you decide to throw my way.

Much Love,

Brittni

Hi Brittni,

I hope you wont mind me putting a few comments in here.

Firstly, the bottom line is to keep the levels of anything you take, to a minimum that gives you what you want. I seriously doubt that you can work to a figure of "9000" as some kind of magic cumulative safe limit.

Second, I think the shopping list in your OP is way over the top, and I'd basically agree with Dargona - PM + SP, plus (possibly) a prolactin source, is all you need to start. You can then play around with doses and ingredients in the future once you have a baseline to work from. However, be aware that you need to keep on the base programme for around 3 months straight, before you can expect to see anything really happening and it is no good changing things every couple of weeks because you think nothing is happening.

Many years ago, I was very similar to you at your age. I told my then fiance of my CD desires ( actually growing boobs was so impossible in those days that it wasn't even a dream). Her immediate reaction was, "With your blue eyes you'd look really good with eye shadow". The reality was very different and although she totally accepted my need to dress, she could rarely handle actually seeing me that way, and we spent the next 30 years with me trying to keep it away from her as much as possible and her trying to come to terms with it ( because we loved each other and tried to minimise each others stress, to pick up on Bryony's concerns). So what would have happened if I had been able to grow breasts back then? Difficult to say, but I can imagine that she might have agreed until she saw it happening and then got distressed about the reality. Then I'd have been stuck with knowing that I COULD grow them, but wanting to stop for her sake but having the 'boobie fairy' constantly whispering in my ear, and she would have been fighting herself for stopping me from achieving my goals - could any relationship stand those pressures? I don't know but I doubt it. So, if you are going this route at this time, you must tell any potential partner at the earliest opportunity, before either of you gets even privately committed to the other.

Also, don't forget that if you start now you will have, hopefully, 40 or 50 years at least with a chest that you can't show anyone - no swimming, no holidays on the beach or round the pool, no stripping your shirt off to do the garden in the summer, no sports activity, cringing away from anyone who might touch your front, or slap you on the back and feel your bra straps. If you have these kids that you are so anxious for, what are you going to do/say when they start climbing on you as kids do, or their friends are round and see you have a bust just like their mum?

Re the 'before and after' anxiety stuff, there is actually a third way. In actual practice, it may make no emotional type difference at all or be so small as to be negligable either way - that is certainly the case for me.
However they are not talking about normal stresses of life, as such, except in the way you react to them. Yes of course its natural to get stressed at exams or job interviews, etc, but if that stress reaction suddenly goes into overload and you simply can't face getting out of bed to deal with it, then thats a negative response. OTOH, if you normally worry about little things like did you remember to lock the door when you left home and life generally seems a bit of a struggle, but those feelings suddenly evaporate and you feel on top of the world for no apparent reason, then that would be a positive reaction.

I hope I'm not coming over as though I want to put you off, because I really don't, but I DO want you to be very aware of what you might get yourself into with this. If you start now, in 3-6 months time you will probably have changed your body in an irreversible way and you have an awful long time in front of you to live with those changes and possibly regret it, so just be VERY sure.

Take care

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon