Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ideas please

Due too a medical condition I now need to stop being a couch potatoe, I have been told,

Hate exercise, but squash and badminton sounds fun,

Any ideas what is best too conceal a 46a VERY FULL A , new set of girls bearing in mind will be getting hot and sweaty and do not people too notice 2 layers ???????????????????????????????????????????

Huh

Julie

Try cycling? Glad to hear you are taking control of your health.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have lower back problems by high stress job and too much sitting in front of computers, causing pinched nerves so need too keep lower back loosened and free ?

And belly is way too large,

Julie

Hi Julie,

I can't recommend enough losing weight to feel better and become healthier. Excess weight is the main reason for early death and illness.

I've had a lot of success with carbohydrate restriction. Carbs (starches and sugars) are the energy source which we use to get around. Any amount that we eat that we don't need gets converted into fat. Our modern lifestyle, combined with menus and recipes designed for a labour-intensive workforce, almost guarantee an overweight/obese population.

The medical orthodoxy push a low calorie diet, stressing low fat. This is guaranteed to leave an overweight person hungry, and most of the time such diets fail.... human nature.

If you cut out excess carbs, but still load up on protein and some fat, you won't be hungry, but you will lose weight.

In December 2009, I was 13 stone (182 lbs). I stopped eating all rice, pasta, and bread, and restricted root vegetables severely. I have an egg for breakfast and about 4oz meat with a very small amount of potato, some peas and leafy veg for dinner. I also each cheese, fish, eggs and butter. I'm never hungry, but I am now (after Christmas) 11st 4 (158 lbs), which is 5lbs heaver than just before Christmas. That's almost a 30 lbs loss without ever feeling hungry. I take multivitamins also. Notably, I have not given up alcohol.

I aim to get down to 10st 7lbs (147lbs) this year (my weight at age 25).

Despite what the medics think, I feel healthier than in the last 20 years. Blood pressure is down and cholesterol is much lower (despite at least 7 eggs/week).

Importantly, if you lose weight, your boobs will be easier to hide when you exercise, as they will be proportionately less fatty. (But they'll still look nicer with a slimmer waist). Also, exercising when you are lighter is a lot easier than when you are heavy.

Let me know if you want more details.

B.x

I actually eat like a sparrow except when I go out, then I eat for England

My problem is the 4 glasses of wine per night

Well peed off tonight as my chiro said no your too old for squash , try walking ?????

At 47 ?

Julie

(09-01-2012, 09:06 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I actually eat like a sparrow except when I go out, then I eat for England

My problem is the 4 glasses of wine per night

Well peed off tonight as my chiro said no your too old for squash , try walking ?????

At 47 ?

Julie

Do you go out every night? Tongue

Well, when you go out, order a steak with no chips, just peas, lettuce tomato etc. 4 glasses of wine a night is fine. I usually have a bottle of 5% beer, 3 glasses of wine and a short before bed.

Try writing down what you eat each day. If it used to move with feet , wings or fins, or was extracted from same, you are ok. If it grew, then stick to the leaves, not the roots.

B.

Julie,

To hide the girls, look into firm control shapewear tank-tops worn under baggy t-shirts or sleeveless t's. That's what I use for Yoga class and also generally out and about when I'm going grunge (jeans and t-shirt.) No one has said anything, including my kids who wouldn't hesitate to let me know if I was an embarrassment to them.

As for the back pain, you need a good core stability program FIRST, before anything else, including cardio. I recommend Pilates. September of this year will mark the 30 year anniversary of starting my personal Pilates practice, and 29 years teaching it. It really works, but finding a competent instructor is absolutely crucial.

Careful what you wish for, you may get more than you expected!

Thanks chris honey, never thought of pliates, good idea

Julie

(10-01-2012, 10:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Thanks chris honey, never thought of pliates, good idea

...and less wine!!!???

Well I have been good tonight I cut my last glass with half a soda water,

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon