Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

(10-10-2015, 05:07 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I'm not going to go so far as to say I have nipple orgasms, but discovering the extreme joys of nipple sex really changed things for me a year or so ago. I'm a lifetime bi-gendered and had used a breast pump off over the years, but at some point I decided to try escalating self nipple stimulation during happy time and wow! I only wish I'd have discovered it 30 years earlier. Breast & nipple sex are fantastic. I pretty much decided women have been keeping hogging all the fun all these years.

What I love most about nipple stimulation is that I can extend a wonderful level of satisfying stimulation almost indefinitely. These days when engaging in solo sex, I rarely even touch my genitals until I'm ready to finish up. The breasts and nipples can keep me happy for just about as long as I have time for.

In fact, the reason I'm on this forum is because of this discovery about myself. I decided that I totally want full out real breasts, if at all possible. I've only done massage and breast suction and not regularly enough, but I've gained a bit. I plan to get on the program more dilligently. I would love to have a nice pair in the A to B cup range with nice sized nipples.

I suspect if more males realized how much fun breasts/nipples can be this would be a much busier forum!

Wonderful post, Wannabe! I agree with you--most guys don't know what they are missing. It's true that many seem to have no nipple sensitivity, but it can be developed. I know several guys that thought their nipples were not erogenous, but who through regular nipple stimulation rewired their bodies and now have regular, multiple nipple orgasms. Given the feelings you describe, I expect that soon you will be experiencing nipple orgasms, and that they will become quite common.

For about fifteen years now nipple orgasms have been virtually my exclusive form of solo sex. LIke you, I rarely touch my genitals in these sessions, and yet I experience the most delicate erotic feelings in my genitals, through remote control as it were.

Hi, I'm a newbie with this nipple orgasm thing, have been experimenting for about a week, but I'm convinced. (Big Grin LIKEBig Grin)

Seems to work best for me if I use a very light touch through a thin material. I also found it helpful to be relaxed enough to keep "Mr. happy" from getting exited. (I think it helps to have good blood supply to the nipples) After a bit of stimulation the nipple feel like they are about to explode, about that time I get a kind of full body convulsion that I have to assume is an orgasm. In any case I'm enjoying this.

Thanks to all the people on this thread for inspiring me to try this. A big hug goes out to all of you. Big Grin

(13-12-2015, 01:42 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi, I'm a newbie with this nipple orgasm thing, have been experimenting for about a week, but I'm convinced. (Big Grin LIKEBig Grin)

Seems to work best for me if I use a very light touch through a thin material. I also found it helpful to be relaxed enough to keep "Mr. happy" from getting exited. (I think it helps to have good blood supply to the nipples) After a bit of stimulation the nipple feel like they are about to explode, about that time I get a kind of full body convulsion that I have to assume is an orgasm. In any case I'm enjoying this.

Thanks to all the people on this thread for inspiring me to try this. A big hug goes out to all of you. Big Grin

Sounds like you are experiencing nipple orgasm or are very close to it. To me nipple orgasm is the ultimate celebration of my breasts. And I agree about light touches. With the slightest of touches I feel waves of erotic sensation in my prostate and genitals. A few minutes if this and I experience a full orgasm, usually multiple orgasms, and with ejaculation. Nipple orgasms are simply sublime!

(29-12-2015, 04:59 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(13-12-2015, 01:42 PM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi, I'm a newbie with this nipple orgasm thing, have been experimenting for about a week, but I'm convinced. (Big Grin LIKEBig Grin)

Sounds like you are experiencing nipple orgasm or are very close to it. To me nipple orgasm is the ultimate celebration of my breasts. And I agree about light touches. With the slightest of touches I feel waves of erotic sensation in my prostate and genitals. A few minutes if this and I experience a full orgasm, usually multiple orgasms, and with ejaculation. Nipple orgasms are simply sublime!

It's been a couple more weeks since my last post on this, I'm definitely getting orgasms from this. Seems to get easier over time and more intense as well. Still using just light touches and I get erotic sensations all over the place. (Mostly in the groin area, but also commonly down my sides as well.) I'm also getting the multiples now as well.... It just seems to get better all the time. Big Grin

(30-12-2015, 02:10 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 04:59 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

It's been a couple more weeks since my last post on this, I'm definitely getting orgasms from this. Seems to get easier over time and more intense as well. Still using just light touches and I get erotic sensations all over the place. (Mostly in the groin area, but also commonly down my sides as well.) I'm also getting the multiples now as well.... It just seems to get better all the time. Big Grin

That's fantastic! Your pattern is familiar to me. It's a matter of rewiring or remapping your erotic network, and it does become easier. After I began experiencing multiples I discovered that nipple stimulation turned almost my entire body into an erogenous zone, and I can, after arousing myself through nipple play, achieve orgasm by rubbing my belly, my thighs, or my neck. Often in a single session Of multiple orgasms I might experience orgasm from all of these points.

OMG mines remapped this week as well as jumped,
Leftie has been rampant today, nipple up and swollen , so took it in hand gently

and I kid you not with 2 minutes of gentle stroking , huge flush of warmth, grabbed the desk , eyes rolled back , I almost came on the spot

OMG this pm works

quite all shaky now just thinking about it

Hott
Julie

(08-01-2016, 06:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  OMG mines remapped this week as well as jumped,
Leftie has been rampant today, nipple up and swollen , so took it in hand gently

and I kid you not with 2 minutes of gentle stroking , huge flush of warmth, grabbed the desk , eyes rolled back , I almost came on the spot

OMG this pm works

quite all shaky now just thinking about it

Hott
Julie

Fantastic, Julie! So you "almost came" but didn't? Well, if not, I predict you soon will. And life will never be the same afterward. You will say, "The earth moved."

oooooooooooooooooooooh no

dont get me wrong

I come all the time with them with some effort at home

This was a sneaky meddle at the office ,
and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
quick to build

Julie

(08-01-2016, 06:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  oooooooooooooooooooooh no

dont get me wrong

I come all the time with them with some effort at home

This was a sneaky meddle at the office ,
and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
quick to build

Julie

Sounds like a nice break from work!

About how far along into breast development do you have to be to achive nipple orgasm? Or is it something that veries significantly from person to person?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon