Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

(01-03-2012, 01:27 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(29-02-2012, 01:56 PM)sfem Wrote:  I get the headaches too. I find that if I keep it to 500mg in the morning, 500mg at night, then I get none of the pain side-effects (headaches, muscle tension pain). SP's anti-androgen activity could very well be responsible for the reduction in body hair but I'm very surprised your hair changes in only a day or two when you stop. That must be some sensitivity to DHT you have. Sad

Yeah I was suprised too. My whole chest was covered in red dots, which then became hair. Nothing else changed to cause it, so it must be the SP

I'm 32, wouldn't think I'd need SP this much, but I guess I do lol

Wow, that's so hard to believe. For me, it takes about a month on SP to finally start seeing my body hair growth slow down, so I figured if it took that long to get into your system, it must stay in there for a while. :/ Guess I better not miss any doses...

As for the nipple orgasms...
I really hope once I start PM my nipples become sensitive. They've never been sensitive, and I don't really care either way whether they get touched or not (sometimes I actually have to ask my man not to touch them because he'll tug on my nipple piercings slightly, and it'll just hurt rather than feel any kind of good). And after reading the original post about it being like a female orgasm, I looked online at male and female orgasms. I never realized it much before, but I seem to get a more male orgasm rather than a female one. I don't know that I've ever had a truly "female" orgasm. :/ I also cannot achieve multiple orgasms; after one, I'm out. It's rather embarrassing when the men I'm with can achieve multiple orgasms and I can't. Blush

I wonder if it has a good bit to do with hormone levels as well as basic sensitivity. If that's the case, maybe PM will start to give me the "female" orgasms I should be getting.

I dunno, I have a distinct feeling that nipple orgasms are a pretty well genetically programmed trait. And you aren't alone in being female and not getting them. You also aren't alone in being female and not being able to achieve multiple orgasms.

This is actually genetic programming, but it's also much more complex than simply male vs female. It seems to TEND that way, but it's not definitely that way.

(02-10-2012, 05:34 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I dunno, I have a distinct feeling that nipple orgasms are a pretty well genetically programmed trait. And you aren't alone in being female and not getting them. You also aren't alone in being female and not being able to achieve multiple orgasms.

This is actually genetic programming, but it's also much more complex than simply male vs female. It seems to TEND that way, but it's not definitely that way.

I am not sure I agree with this. Through my group "Nipple Orgasms Unlimited" -- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/ -- I have become acquainted with several guys who thought their nipples insensitive. But they played with them regularly and cultivated the sensation and over time were capable not only of nipple orgasms, but MULTIPLE nipple orgasms. And these guys were not on hormones.

Although I had my first nipple orgasms around the age of nineteen, it was only in my 50s that I discovered that I could have multiple orgasms this way, and that nipple stimulation turned the entire body into an erogenous zone, so that after inducing a state of arousal with nipple stimulation, I could have multiple orgasms touching almost any part of my body. Last night was rather typical: I had two nipple orgasms, two breast orgasms, and four belly orgasms, all in the space of fifteen or twenty minutes.

It was my discovery of the possibility of multiple orgasm from nipple play that has made my breasts and nipples my erotic center. My penis is a bit player, which takes its pleasure by remote control as it were.

(02-10-2012, 05:34 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  This is actually genetic programming, but it's also much more complex than simply male vs female. It seems to TEND that way, but it's not definitely that way.

Just curious if you have any sources corroborating this assertion?

(02-10-2012, 03:24 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  Just curious if you have any sources corroborating this assertion?

Not off hand and I quite honestly don't have time to dig right now. MAAAYBE on the weekend I might? Sorry. Blush

As far as nipple sensitivity, there's no way to definitely make someone's nipples more sensitive just by playing with them more often. Yeah, I'm sure that definitely helps a lot of people, and I might start trying that. But my friend also has insensitive nipple, and she is constantly playing with them. Because of that, she doesn't consider her breasts to be erogenous to any degree and doesn't even consider them part of foreplay to any degree.

I'm not so sure my nipples will become too sensitive, either, from constant touch. They've always been very insensitive, and have only become more insensitive over time. I do notice a lot of people on PM DO see a huge difference in nipple sensitivity, and since my nipples were at least slightly more sensitive before developing PCOS, I'm hoping that there's still a chance in that respect.

AbiDrew85:
I'd definitely like to see your sources when you post them up. I've gotten so curious about this sort of thing. Smile

I have a question for those who can achieve orgasm through nipple play without touching the penis. Did you find that NBE made your nipples orgasmic? Apart from NBE, did any of you start without any nipple sensitivity and eventually, through regular stimulation of the nipples, achieve the capacity for nipple orgasm?

This is a question that frequently comes up in my nipple orgasm group on Yahoo. Because my own nipples were highly erogenous from puberty, it was never an issue for me. Once I discovered their erotic sensitivity, I soon achieved nipple orgasm without thinking it was anything special. From that point I was hooked for life. But I also know a number of guys, not on hormones, who started out with no sensitivity and through regular nipple play developed the capacity for multiple nipple orgasm.

OH! I forgot about this thread... I need to find that info. I'll try to this weekend.

Anyways... about my own experience... I guess I've always had some sensitivity in my nipples, but they didn't really get so intense as they are now until I started blocking testosterone. Adding BO and PM has made them ever so slightly more sensitive as well, but the real take off point had been when I started blocking testosterone.

Before a nipple orgasm session I often like to put on my Supple Nipps, lubricated with A+D ointment, to get my nipples engorged. After an hour or so I removed the suction cups and began slowly working my nipples and felt the pleasure slowly build. After five minutes or so I had my first wonderful orgasm. Before I removed my thumbs from my engorged, rock-hard nipples I had four more orgasms. Then, after a break of about five minutes, I had three more, each more intense than the one before.

Ah, the wonder of it all!

(13-10-2012, 01:39 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  OH! I forgot about this thread... I need to find that info. I'll try to this weekend.

LOOK WHO FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD AGAIN! lol

So...after almost a month on PM (up to 1000mg now), I now have sensitive nipples. Holy hell. I was beginning to think that PM only had that effect on genetic males, and had given up hope on sensitive nipples long ago. ^^;

My nipples are CRAZY sensitive, I can feel them brushing against the inside of my bra all day long. However, it's not a sensual sensitivity, as far as I can tell. I'm not sure if maybe I still need to wait a little longer for PM to raise my libido to its normal levels again, or maybe I need someone else to play with them to make me feel like they're a sexual part of my body. I'm also going to be getting Supple Cups to make them larger, so maybe that will help as well.

Has anyone else here experienced the sensitivity without it feeling sensual yet? I'll sit there and play with them a little bit, but it just kind of tickles/hurts. Does it change over time?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon