Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

Doll, in case you haven't noticed, there's some discussion in the "Pictures" section on various nipple suction devices, under my thread, "My Breasts."

A decade or so ago I discovered that nipple orgasm allowed for
multiple orgasm, one orgasm after another within minutes, without a refractory
period, something I could never do when I was young, constantly horny, and my
testosterone levels were much higher than they are now.

The multiple nipple orgasm has become the norm for me. I rarely have a single orgasm
any more, they come in clusters, usually without my even removing my hands from
my breasts. This morning I had four consecutive nipple orgasms, each incredibly
powerful. Then a few hours later, around midday, with the sun streaming in to
warm my naked body, I had a "three-pointer," this time a nipple orgasm, followed
by an extraordinarily powerful breast orgasm, finishing off with a belly orgasm.
When I was young seven orgasms in the space of a few hours would have been
unthinkable.

Nipple orgasms rule!

(12-11-2012, 08:17 PM)Doll Wrote:  LOOK WHO FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD AGAIN! lol

So...after almost a month on PM (up to 1000mg now), I now have sensitive nipples. Holy hell. I was beginning to think that PM only had that effect on genetic males, and had given up hope on sensitive nipples long ago. ^^;

My nipples are CRAZY sensitive, I can feel them brushing against the inside of my bra all day long. However, it's not a sensual sensitivity, as far as I can tell. I'm not sure if maybe I still need to wait a little longer for PM to raise my libido to its normal levels again, or maybe I need someone else to play with them to make me feel like they're a sexual part of my body. I'm also going to be getting Supple Cups to make them larger, so maybe that will help as well.

Has anyone else here experienced the sensitivity without it feeling sensual yet? I'll sit there and play with them a little bit, but it just kind of tickles/hurts. Does it change over time?

LOL! We both did! Dangit. Hahahaa.

Well dannnng. This sounds a lot like when I first got sensitive back over a year ago. When I first started getting sensitive if the touches were light enough it'd tickle. Otherwise it was just painful. This will eventually fade and they'll become sensually sensitive and still ticklish!

DO NOT try to play with them or let anyone else play with them while they're like this! You could end up with a phobia or something. Associating the bad experience with nipple play and then even though it is sensual, the bad feelings still overtake the good.

I dunno why it took PM for you to become sensitive. As I said, mine sensitized simply from decreasing my T levels to a sufficient point.

Anyways. YAY! Now be a good girl and wait for the sensitivity to normalize before you go having nipple play, but after that, LOVE IT!

(12-11-2012, 11:18 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  LOL! We both did! Dangit. Hahahaa.

Well dannnng. This sounds a lot like when I first got sensitive back over a year ago. When I first started getting sensitive if the touches were light enough it'd tickle. Otherwise it was just painful. This will eventually fade and they'll become sensually sensitive and still ticklish!

DO NOT try to play with them or let anyone else play with them while they're like this! You could end up with a phobia or something. Associating the bad experience with nipple play and then even though it is sensual, the bad feelings still overtake the good.

I dunno why it took PM for you to become sensitive. As I said, mine sensitized simply from decreasing my T levels to a sufficient point.

Anyways. YAY! Now be a good girl and wait for the sensitivity to normalize before you go having nipple play, but after that, LOVE IT!

Oh, good! xD I'm glad that things are coming along normally. I've only ever heard people mention getting sensitivity and loving it, which is why I was worried that it's starting out as tender/painful sensitivity. I'm relieved to hear you say that's normal! And don't worry, I don't have anyone to play with them anyway (the sensitivity came at the perfect time! Lol) Which is also why I've decided to get Supple Nipps! I looked at them a lot on my phone last night and read that orders placed before 10AM are shipped out that day, so when I woke up at 9:30 I rushed downstairs to place my order! LOL

Everyone says Supple Nipps increases sensitivity as well, so I can't imagine what it'll feel like once everything feels pleasurable! I'm a little worried about starting to use them while I'm just gaining sensitivity like this, but I've had my nipples pierced, and you're only supposed to wear them for short periods of time at first, so I'm sure I'll be fine with the pain. xD

(13-11-2012, 05:55 PM)Doll Wrote:  Everyone says Supple Nipps increases sensitivity as well, so I can't imagine what it'll feel like once everything feels pleasurable!

Well... not everything will or should ever be pleasurable. There will definitely still be times when they're uncomfortable or even painful... But that's also pretty normal probably... I don't think most people really talk about the negative aspects of nipple sensitivity simply because they don't really think too much about it. The good parts faaaaaaaaar outweigh the negative parts once things normalize.

Today I discovered some remarkable videos of a guy who achieves nipple orgasm by using vibrators on his nipples. The orgasms appear to be shattering! Here are the links:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=QOwb0-S466-

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=2ANSx-S265-

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=9X4C9-S565-

Enjoy and be inspired!

There's currently a lively thread on nipple orgasm, erection, and ejaculation in my nipple orgasms group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/ . The more the merrier, if any one here is interested in the topic.

Here's an interesting thing on the science of nipple orgasm--a neurological explanation of why it happens.

http://www.livescience.com/15380-nipples...n-map.html

The annoying thing is that it never seems to occur to these guys that men can have them too. I had three yesterday and three today.

(30-01-2013, 01:33 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Here's an interesting thing on the science of nipple orgasm--a neurological explanation of why it happens.

http://www.livescience.com/15380-nipples...n-map.html

The annoying thing is that it never seems to occur to these guys that men can have them too. I had three yesterday and three today.

Actually a passing reference IS made to that effect:

LiveScience Wrote:However, preliminary data suggest that nipple nerves may directly link up with the brain, skipping the uterine middleman. A few men who have been studied show the same pattern of nipple stimulation activating genital brain regions, Komisaruk said. One of his graduate students is further testing the idea by studying the response of women who have had a hysterectomy, meaning their uterus has been removed.

That is, however, the only time in the entire article that men get mentioned as also experiencing erogenous stimulation from the nipples.

There also seems to be two kinds for men: what I would term feminine (dry) and masculine (wet). I've only ever experienced the former, and only after PM-development. Weird, eh?

B.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon