Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

(19-10-2013, 04:23 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(18-10-2013, 08:18 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Decided to experiment with this myself last night, Oh My! Blush

Results were like comparing a micro firecracker to an icbm, and it went on for about a half hour...Blush

I cant describe it better than that, it was unbelievable....

Congratulations, Lenneth, on discovering this "unbelievable" form of sexual ecstasy. Since it went on for half an hour, I gather you discovered there is no refractory period with nipple orgasm.

um, I didn't need to continue stimulating them, when things peaked, it just kept going for about a half hour on its own.Blush

Code:
[quote='Lenneth' pid='86899' dateline='1382240435']
[quote='Wuerstchen' pid='86835' dateline='1382196206']

[quote='Lenneth' pid='86801' dateline='1382123881']
Decided to experiment with this myself last night, Oh My! :blush:

Results were like comparing a micro firecracker to an icbm, and it went on for about a half hour...:blush:

I cant describe it better than that, it was unbelievable....
[/quote]

Congratulations, Lenneth, on discovering this "unbelievable" form of sexual ecstasy.  Since it went on for half an hour, I gather you discovered there is no refractory period with nipple orgasm.
[/quote]

um, I didn't need to continue stimulating them, when things peaked, it just kept going for about a half hour on its own.:blush:
[/quote]

I had a similar experience this morning . . . . Sheer ecstasy!

There's been quite a bit of discussion about nipple orgasm recently in the new "gender identity" section. Some of you may not know about this thread, which has more views than any other in the "Breast Growth for Biological Males" forum. There's some useful information to be found here.

Wuerstchen,

I am very intrigued by your nipple orgasms! I have been experimenting with no luck so far, but I do so love playing with my breasts! The feelings are wonderful!

Would it be possible to get some detailed instructions on technique?

Thanks!

I am not convinced it is all about 'technique' - I think it is more about mental attitude..

I think it is about being open to new feelings and new ways to elicit those responses.

It is NOT an exact science - would that it were!!!!

I used to get loads of them which trumped standard male/female sex big time (from a male perspective) .

Now though, sadly, they are few and far between.

I have no idea what I have done to block these feedback loops, but I am endeavouring to find out.

Cheers

David

That makes sense, thanks David!

I will keep experimenting...

-A

Speaking of nipple orgasm, this is something I wrote about a month ago, addressed to a nipple orgasm novice, and I think it might be of interest here.

My nipples are like a switch to a fully erogenous body. By stimulating my nipples to orgasm or near orgasm, I awaken erogenous feelings in other parts of my body, and can achieve orgasm by massaging those. These areas include the breasts (without touching the nipple), the belly, the thighs, the buttocks, and the back of the neck.

The feelings I have during nipple, breast, belly, thigh, and penile orgasms are all different. My body is like an orchestra composed of different instruments, each has a different sound as it produces an orgasm. The penile orgasm is centered in and largely confined to the penis, highly localized. Even mangina orgasms (achieved by pushing the soft penis inside, which are particularly intense, remain focused in the pelvic area, and are like slow, soft but shattering explosions of certain kinds of fireworks lighting up the night sky. Nipple orgasms, although they are felt throughout the entire body, are sharper--an intense sensation concentrated in my erect nipples and genital region (a different sensation than in the nipples), but with wonderful feelings spreading throughout my entire body. When I touch my nipples the first time, or even just certain sections of my breasts, I immediately feel a response in my prostate, they are hard-wired together. As I continue to stimulate my nipples, the sensation in my loins builds up and spreads from the prostate to include the penis. There are then equally strong, but different sensations in these two points, nipples and prostate/genitals.

Breast, belly, and thigh orgasms are different from the nipple orgasm, but closely resemble each other. Breast orgasms can be achieved both after an initial orgasm and also without a nipple orgasm. In the latter case I bring myself into a state of arousal through nipple play but then remove my fingers from my nipples and massage an area of the breasts. I find that each area of the breast has it own distinct kind of sensation. The sternum is perhaps the most intense, while the orgasms achieved by touching the bottom of the breast, where it meets the rib cage, the sides of the breasts (between nipple and shoulder) and the tops of the breasts being softer, rounder, but producing the exquisite and intense sensations that flood my body. In general I would describe breast and belly orgasms as feeling rounder, deeper--soul orgasms I might call them; they seem to touch the core of my being. The feelings are less sharp, more diffuse, and, unlike nipple orgasms, they almost always result in ejaculation. Why this is so I have no idea. As with nipple orgasms, I can also experience multiple breast and belly orgasms--breast orgasms can be as multiple as nipple orgasms, as I move to another area of the breast after each orgasm. Thigh orgasms are a more recent discovery. They have a different character because closer to the penis and prostate. The color of the orgasm differs depending on whether i rub the tops of my thighs (jacking them like giant erect penises!), the bottoms, or the sides, grazing my buttocks as I do so.

Even when it is not aroused, each surface of the body produces different sensations. It really is like an orchestra. I encourage you just to slowly, patiently explore the different sensations produced by different areas of the breast. The sensation at the upper area, below the collar bone, is distinctly different from the bottom of the breast, where its roundness meets the rib cage. The sides of the breasts are different again. You have a great orchestra, with many instruments of erotic sensation in your body. Learn to play them! Become a virtuoso!

(31-01-2014, 06:55 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Wuerstchen,

I am very intrigued by your nipple orgasms! I have been experimenting with no luck so far, but I do so love playing with my breasts! The feelings are wonderful!

Would it be possible to get some detailed instructions on technique?

Thanks!

For starters, I recommend enjoying the wonderful feelings without worrying about nipple orgasm. This is how I began, many years and thousands of nipple orgasms ago, before I had ever heard of nipple orgasm or males having erogenous nipples. Over the years I have experimented with and discovered various techniques. It's amazing how various they are and I am still discovering new ones, after decades of enjoying nipple orgasms. I recommend slow gentle touches at first, and it works best if your breasts are smooth. I remove the hair from mine with an epilator, and that awakened me to erotic sensitivity in the breast and not only in the nipples.

I usually like to begin a session by slowly dragging my fingertips inward, from the edge of the breast to the nipple, lightly touching the nipple, and then repeating over and over, very slowly, savoring the pleasurable feelings. Gradually the feelings increase and I accelerate the pace, and in most cases, if I persist, I experience multiple nipple orgasm. Rubbing the breasts with the back of your hand, grazing the nipples with your knuckles also produces wonderful feelings. The first time I did this I had five nipple orgasms in quick succession. Give these a try and let me know how they work. I have other techniques I can tell you about in future posts or in private messages.

Wuerstchen,

I really appreciate your explainations and advice, You Rock! I will try some of the things you suggested and report the results here.

Thanks again,

-A

I've taken to wearing my new open cup bra during nipple orgasm sessions. When I first discovered nipple orgasm around the age of twenty, it was all about my nipples. I paid no attention to my breasts. But in recent years as my breasts have grown larger naturally (prolactin secretion from regular nipple play? Hormonal changes due to age?) my breasts have become an integral part of these sessions. I relish their shape and their fullness. Wearing the open-cup bra increases that fullness, and I now wear it for every session. Taking my breasts in my hands and feeling their mass as I work my nipples with my thumbs has now become my standard technique. And oh how I love it!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon