Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

I am surprised this thread has been so dormant lately. For me nipple orgasms are the ultimate celebration of having breasts. Perhaps many here haven't experienced them or NBE has reduced their libido to the point where they have little interest. Although I've had gynecomastia since puberty it was only in my sixties that I discovered the full erotic potential of my breasts and nipples. I now experience what I call "nipple joy" several times a week. It's as much a spiritual as a sensual experience.

I should say that I know a number of men who through regular stimulation of the nipples rewired to the point that they can now achieve nipple orgasms on a regular basis.

Well since this is an adult section

You could always post a video so we could all enjoy ?

Julie
Rolleyes

(26-12-2016, 05:58 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well since this is an adult section

Julie
Rolleyes

HI, Julie,

I posted this close-up on xhamster showing my various "moves" for achieving nipple orgasm. Warning, nipple orgasms are addictive! i had a string of eight last night in a single session.
https://xhamster.com/movies/6633351/clos...iques.html

Hi Wuerstchen,

It's around the one year anniversary of my first nipple orgasms, still very much enjoying them. Big Grin

(31-12-2016, 02:08 AM)Grew_Some Wrote:  Hi Wuerstchen,

It's around the one year anniversary of my first nipple orgasms, still very much enjoying them. Big Grin

That's great to hear, Grew_Some! Based on my own experience and what I have heard from other guys in the nipple orgasm community your capacity for nipple orgasm will increase with practice and experience. I began with single nipple orgasms but gradually discovered that I could achieve a whole chain of nipple orgasms if I just kept stimulating my nipples after the first orgasm. Four or five in a session has become the norm for me. It's a feeling like no other!

I have to say my fixation on my nipples was the main driving force for interest in this site.  During my exploration here I found Wuerstchen's post on the phantom nipple orgasm. I contacted Wuerstchen for advice and actually watched one of the videos.  With some effort I was able to have one or two very infrequent nipple only orgasms. I was disappointed

But I never gave up on my nipple/breast growth and continued to follow this site and look for something that might help in getting to nipple only orgasmic potential. I followed Wuerstchen's advice and tried the various suggestions provided in my effort to get to the upper plateau without much success.  I did stumble onto adding "poppers" to my efforts and take a day or two off for a"recovery time".  
That all paid off!!
Success came just yesterday when I did manual stimulation to my breasts and nipples first (think of it as foreplay), then took a small hit of poppers and then found that over-cupping my breasts with the inside of my palms and lightly (ever so lightly) allow the inside of my cupped hands to slide gently across the tips of my now vulnerable nipples.  And WOW did it happen!
Just the slightest stimulation to the very tips of my nipples set me off.  I mean OFF!  Off and off!
I didn't really comprehend the "dry orgasms" described by Wuerstchen, but now I do.  In the course of my very first session I had four orgasms, three of which were dry. The session lasted nearly one full hour of intense stimulation and multiple orgasms.  And I found the lighter the touch to my nipples the more intense the resulting orgasm.  All that was last night.

So this morning, about an hour ago,  I set out to see if the was truly a real formula for nipple only orgasm.  And to my delight I was rewarded with four more orgasms over the last hour or so. For me the addition of the poppers, which for some unknown reason seems to settle directly on my breasts and nipples,  sets the proper chemistry for my newly found orgasmic success. Perhaps the very most intense orgasms I have ever had!  And I never, mean NEVER touched my penis!  This is a wonderful threshold!  Now I am addicted and thank you Wuerstchen for the supple advise.
Until this moment, I would have never guessed the nipple only orgasm was real. Like finding the "white Buffalo." My life has forever changed.  Wish more followers could discover your secrets.  I have and I will remember this day forever.

(26-12-2016, 03:16 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Julie
Rolleyes

HI, Julie,

I posted this close-up on xhamster showing my various "moves" for achieving nipple orgasm. Warning, nipple orgasms are addictive! i had a string of eight last night in a single session.
I just watched this video you posted on Hamster.  I appears to me your nipples and areoles have gotten bigger.  Don't know if you are taking any PM or other development product but it does appear there has been a bit of development.  The nipples look good.  I am still working to expand my areoles.  Part of that will include a little more breast tissue.  Too bad for me!

(04-01-2017, 10:36 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(26-12-2016, 03:16 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

Julie
Rolleyes

HI, Julie,

I just watched this video you posted on Hamster.  I appears to me your nipples and areoles have gotten bigger.  Don't know if you are taking any PM or other development product but it does appear there has been a bit of development.  The nipples look good.  I am still working to expand my areoles.  Part of that will include a little more breast tissue.  Too bad for me!
Well, I have dabbled a bit in PM over the past year, but mild dosages of 500 mg a day. I am on my fifth cycle. After giving it up last spring I resumed in October because I read of an NIH study that shows it reduces benign prostatic hyperplasia, which had become an issue for me with recurrent UTIs. It the meantime my breasts have become noticeably firmer and my skin smoother, and my nipples do seem larger, but I haven't experienced  any symptoms of budding.

Gosh w
Just watched some of your videos

I'm all hot and horny now 

Is your penis useless now or does it still get used ?

Julie
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon