Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Re-wiring

At the risk of upsetting chris honey , the last few days and especially after my very female orgasm this morning I am thinking going all the way thoughts ??

Now what is this , reswiring or unmasking ????

I am thinking if I was on my own would I transition , today am thinking yes ?

These thoughts were simply not there a month ago ?

Help

Julie

(11-01-2012, 10:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  At the risk of upsetting chris honey , the last few days and especially after my very female orgasm this morning I am thinking going all the way thoughts ??

Now what is this , reswiring or unmasking ????

I am thinking if I was on my own would I transition , today am thinking yes ?

These thoughts were simply not there a month ago ?

Help

Julie

Sounds like it's time to (a) cut down on the dosage (b) use some Butea Superba!

B.

Slow down, Julie...

If your thoughts changed from one month to the next, you should give yourself at least another few months to analyze those thoughts before deciding to take any action.

As Treebeard would say, "Don't be too hasty."

I've found by personal experience, (and I emphasise "personal" so as not to be jumped on,) that the way that _I_ think is almost totally dependent on my hormonal balance.

Completely dependent on the level of PM in my body, I can be

a) almost asexual; completely uninterested in anything TG-related;
b) functioning in a "normal" heterosexual married relationship
c) completely obsessed with the idea of growing breasts and fantasising about what it would be like to live as a woman.

If I were to throw progesterone into the mix, I don't know what would happen.

(I have found that Butea Superba helps a lot with with (b) above.)

The point I am trying to make is that the brain is very good at rationalising things that it does not fully understand.

For example, N witnesses to a crime will give N different interpretations to what they saw, because the brain is very good at filling in missing details - you see what you expect to see.

Similarly, if the chemical balance of your body is heading you towards feminitity, the brain will rationalise this and you persuade yourself that this is what you really, really want. (In my opinion) At that point, you are, effectively, "brainwashed".

However, I could almost guarantee that if you go "cold turkey" for a week, as I have, then you will find that your perspective changes radically. You may have one or two grumpy days, but it is worth it for the reality check.

You owe it to yourself to do that before making any rash decisions.

B.x

Ah yes don't panic , cold turkey will happen

Agree with you , I get all 3 stages as well

I wonder if its microgest as I have all symptoms or benefits

Happy, relaxed, growing boobs and nipples, and libido through the roof, at the risk of upsetting pansy, I came 3 times today

1 female orgasm , 9 wave shocker
1 male self gratification
1 amazing orgasm with the wife, she did too before you ask,

Yet some people get nothing with microgest,

Guinea pig time ?

Mind you I am developing a sod you attitude and wore a bra today in the factory and could not care if anybody saw it , now I am the boss, but that was daring ?

Julie

I would give such a decision a great deal of thought and exploration of your feelings. I would say that it is time to consult a trans trained therapist before I thought seriously about taking such action.

Every time I read a post by Julie I can't help but be jealous Blush

On the topic at hand, it's %100 fact that hormones can alter your state of thinking. It's heresy to say such a thing in the trans community because they were chosen to become women by God but they also swear that herbals don't work...

LOL

No need to be jealous honey , just have patience,

Yes the hard TS boards are ridiculous and have some very strange views and you cannot talk too them , all they do is dictate,

As Bryony says its a sausage machine wih hard stuff,

Yes I have proof now that a "re-wire" takes place SORRY CHRIS HONEY,

but I have always been massively right handed,

I AM NOW AMBIDEXSTROUS or even perhaps leaning more towards my left hand ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Am I the first, is this an uncovering, re-wiring, is it an effect of PM, or does the hard stuff do the same ???????????????

Come on Bryony do the research Girl,

Guniea Pig Station here we go,

Julie

ordering a new Bra today,

(12-01-2012, 08:50 AM)Vesperia Wrote:  Every time I read a post by Julie I can't help but be jealous Blush

On the topic at hand, it's %100 fact that hormones can alter your state of thinking. It's heresy to say such a thing in the trans community because they were chosen to become women by God but they also swear that herbals don't work...

Hi V,

There's a reason why I have "heretic" under my name! Smile

I've never yet met an orthodoxy that wasn't suppressing dirty little secrets that undermine the whole deal. Try to disprove them, and the whole weight of the "establishment", be it scientific, political, or radical adherents, will come crashing down with ad-hom attacks, cover-ups or worse, depending on how much is invested in the outcome.

Just think how much it costs to re-engineer your insides, and the complexity of the operations involved in SRS. (Most people know more about how their cars and computers work than their own insides). Over at Cheryl's someone's operation has had so much trouble that people are being asked to pray for her. And of course, in the US it's all hard money, no state medicine safety net... if you can't pay to fix a botched operation, it's tough bananas.

These poor people suffer for many years feeling like they are in the wrong body. Why? Because of their hormone balance. Their brain is presented with a visual dissonance of what they feel like inside. I know this well. The usual approach is to put them on strong synthetic female hormones. This fixes the depression, but immediately starts programming the brain to desire a full transformation.

These strong hormones can't be played around with... you can't up and down the dose to get a balance that cures the depression/anxiety/feeling of dysphoria, yet allows you to take a break and de-programme. You need regular medical supervision by a member of the orthodoxy

Compare the money that is involved here. A counsellor isn't cheap. The local medical practitioner gets a cut to prescribe and monitor. The SRS surgeon gets a boatload of money. And unless, after all that, you can afford FFS, you are still going to look worse than Mrs Doubtfire.

So, are the medics who provide all this expensive advice and treatment and the pharmaceuticals who provide the synthetic hormones really going to be interested in an approach which works at minimal cost?

Are they really going to suggest that you use herbal medicine, that is practically free, to enable you to live a life presenting as a male or (externally) as a female as you choose?

You may say that medics take oaths to do the best for their patients, but they are mostly brainwashed by the orthodoxy anyway. (Look at the people who are still convinced the earth is going to burn up when there has been no appreciable warming for 10 years while the Chinese have been building a coal fired power station every week! )

Good people can still do the wrong things.. they are what Lenin used to call "useful idiots".

Meanwhile, the power brokers make money out if, as they always have.

Bryony the heretic.

B.

Clap clap
very comprehensive argument
Totally agree about the synthetics , once your on those , train starts all the way too choppy station,

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon