Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you like You ?

(13-01-2012, 03:22 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  I especially like the journey. Enjoy the scenery on the way. In drag, I went places and met people, well, a man doesn't have a clue.

Uh-huh...been there, done that, lost the T-shirt!Big GrinRolleyesBlushBig GrinRolleyesBlush

Isabelle,

WHAT you cant leave it like , got too know, tell us tell us PLEASE

Julie

Oh no Julie,

Not in the state you're in now. You'll only have bad dreams Big Grin

(13-01-2012, 06:26 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Oh no Julie,

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Your probably right, Sad
J

(13-01-2012, 06:26 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Oh no Julie,

Well, I'm not in a state and I'd like to know! Big Grin

B.

Yes, yes, go on , go on, tell bryony Tongue

Julie

Yes, I like me. Thanks for asking. Smile

And I'd also like to know...

(13-01-2012, 11:32 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Its what I've always said about myself...given a choice yes I would have been born female, but I know I'm not and I have no intention of trying to change myself externally into something that I and probably others would always recognise as essentially a guy in drag. There-in lies the road to suicide, I think ( and I mean that seriously).

Exactly. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-NHS.html

Four failed marriages, so he gets his penis cut off.

What is up with the NHS? Why the hell does that take priority over serious facial work? £10,000 for a functional vagina and clitoris, and what is the chance that it will ever be used? And who, in the street, is going to assume that he had that work done? If that money had been spent on making that face as pretty as possible and a large pair of boobs, he probably still wouldn't get his nether regions checked out, but at least someone might actually believe that the work had been done down below.

It's all about masquerade at some level. Why can't the TS hardliners realise that?

And I get called a denier... realist, more like.

Contrast this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...arbie.html
with this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ament.html

Difference? About £200,000 worth of operations - if you can't afford that kind of money, I think we've got the right answer.

B.

(The Daily Mail does seem fascinated with this topic!)

Well if dargona wants too start a modelling caterer with her most wonderful set of attributes, she knows which papervto go with, Tongue

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon