Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you like You ?

I would definitely take the pill. I had always wanted to be female. But the question as to do i like myself. Answer is no, I am a coward and sheepish. I have no support system offline except one friend. My girlfriend would down right reject the thought of it and i'd be high and dry, my fear drives me not my desires and for that i dont like myself, wish i could just not care what people think and tell them how it is. I want to be a woman, i'm sorry if this offends you or makes you want to not see/talk to me again but this is me, take it or leave it. (DOOR SHUTS IN FACE) lol i just want to be me

Tiffany,
Absolutely nobody on here will be offended by you saying you want to be a woman, we all have leanings in that direction, although not all of us have enough of a need to actually do anything about it. Please do feel free to express as much or as little of your feelings as you are comfortable with and know that you won't be judged.

Thank you Smile hopefully become and active member on here. With a gf it takes a lot of time and work as well 1-9 on weekdays gf on free time a lot of time. I just hate sneaking around and pretending im a man doing all these things men do when i'd really rather be shaving my legs and doing my nails and buying a new wardrobe for the weekend ugh :/ gf is not for me shaving my legs but i been thinking about it lately to just do it and if shes offended thats on her and if she can't accept the small changes i take to be better with myself then she'll have to accept it or push me away. Thoughts, ideas. I dont want to sound selfish I do care about her thoughts and feelings since i have stopped a lot of what i did, legs, nails, shaping eyebrows to better her feelings on it and suppress mine but lately its just becoming too much to bear and i feel i have the right to take steps to where i want to be adn appear as contrary to a gf or others thoughts....dont i?

I can totally understand and sympathise with your dilemma. I cannot tell you how to get out of it, nobody can.
One thing I can say with reasonable certainty though, is that your desires/needs/feelings will NOT go away.
You may be able to suppress them for a while if you really want to please her badly enough, but eventually after days, weeks, months or even years, they will re-surface. If she can't accept it now, how will she react further down the line, with joint commitments and possibly even a family to take into account?
I'm not advising you to do anything one way or another, just saying to think about it whilst you still can and before you, she, and anyone else, gets badly hurt. Been there done that and got a couple of Tee-shirts!

Well we got.in.an.argument.and she asked if I liked men (common.misconceptions of being a.feminine male) and.told.her no.and.am.brutally.expressing.how.I.just want to be a.woman and sorry for.hurting her. She said her love.for.me.is.deeper then.an.identity crisis but I had to.reiterate its not an identity crisis its who.I.am Sad feels good.to.tell.someone feels horrible to know.who.I.am.hurting.with it

(29-06-2012, 09:50 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Well we got.in.an.argument.and she asked if I liked men (common.misconceptions of being a.feminine male) and.told.her no.and.am.brutally.expressing.how.I.just want to be a.woman and sorry for.hurting her. She said her love.for.me.is.deeper then.an.identity crisis but I had to.reiterate its not an identity crisis its who.I.am Sad feels good.to.tell.someone feels horrible to know.who.I.am.hurting.with it

You and she (particularly she) need to read this:
http://www.avitale.com/FAQ.htm
In particular, section 9
http://www.avitale.com/FAQ.htm#Category 9, Question 5

B.

Wow so.informative.thank u.bookmarked.it

(29-06-2012, 09:50 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Well we got.in.an.argument.and she asked if I liked men (common.misconceptions of being a.feminine male) and.told.her no.and.am.brutally.expressing.how.I.just want to be a.woman and sorry for.hurting her. She said her love.for.me.is.deeper then.an.identity crisis but I had to.reiterate its not an identity crisis its who.I.am Sad feels good.to.tell.someone feels horrible to know.who.I.am.hurting.with it

It probably doesn't feel like it to you, right now, but actually that sounds quite hopeful to me, for several reasons:
1) At least you've started to try to explain how you feel and put her misconceptions straight and is sounds as though she is willing to listen.
2) Bryony has pointed you to the Anne Vitale papers. I understand ( we probabaly all do) that you saying " I want to be a woman" is a blanket statement to try to vocalise that internal drive and one that many of us have made over the years, but you need to ask your self this question," Do I want to BE a woman or do I feel that I AM a woman?". In other words, is it that you simply feel better with feminine things or do you believe you are in the wrong body and have a need to progress towards chopping things off?

From what you've said so far it sounds to me as though you are in the first category and not a closet TS, but correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm right, Welcome to the 'Inbetweenies!! Big Grin In which case the Vitale theory may well fit you and PM may be the answer. We have all found that taking PM ( and other herbs) with the aim of growing boobs has, as a side effect, caused a significant lessening of the need for other feminisation and certainly for many also eliminates much of the mental confusion and anxiety. A word of caution though, for a few it also brings out pre-existing latent TS tendancies and they then feel a need to go 'all the way'.

(30-06-2012, 08:11 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  ...A word of caution though, for a few it also brings out pre-existing latent TS tendancies and they then feel a need to go 'all the way'.

Indeed! That's why category 9, Q5 is so important!

B.

I gave innand told her it was just me.splurging ridiculous.ideas she in the back.of her head thinks I'm truly a woman but.I.just couldn't hurt her. I'm.such a coward I hate this

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon