Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Possibility of fake PM

Hey, this stuff is serious. This is not candy where you can eat as much as you want. PM is a DRUG, medicine, and it can have serious consequences if you abuse it. Please start out with a LOW dose like one a day for a week then up it to 2 a day and so forth keeping at least week or longer between increases. This gives your body a chance to adapt to it. Estrogen, or in this case phytoestrogen, is a hormone. Phytoestrogen isn't but is converted to one in your body. If you want to exceed the above recommended rate PLEASE run it by this board first. There are a lot of here who have walked the talk and know of what we speak. We can tell you, as they have above, if you are treading in dangerous waters. We want you to succeed but not at the expense of your health. Post your routine (as you have, but this is advice for others also), so we can offer advice to keep you out of trouble and maybe get you there sooner. Sorry to sound like momma hen but I am concerned for you. Isn't that what a friend does?

(08-02-2012, 09:50 PM)bryony Wrote:  There is a picture of before and after up to about 4 months on the picture pages. I need to put an update up because I am significantly bigger now.

Congrats, looking forward to your update. Smile

Wow...those doses seem quite high to me.

Based on my limited experience, I don't think its a matter of higher doses equaling more growth. I wouldn't be suprised if you'd stalled, and will grow more if you dropped it to 1000mg/day for a week.

Myself, I've been cycling PM between 1000-2000mgs a day based roughly on dargona's graph. Growth is slow, but definitely steady as long as I vary the dose every week or so.

Also, I'm not sure FG is needed until you develop the underlying breast tissue for it to swell. If anything, its effect at this point may be a negative, as estrogen receptors in your breasts will end up binded to a weaker herb.

As for the SP, if that's the 160mg extract, then 2-3 a day of them should be plenty for a younger person.

Everyone is different, but girl....slow down, your kidneys are probably in a state of shock.

Best wishes.

(12-02-2012, 04:22 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wow...those doses seem quite high to me.

Based on my limited experience, I don't think its a matter of higher doses equaling more growth. I wouldn't be suprised if you'd stalled, and will grow more if you dropped it to 1000mg/day for a week.

Myself, I've been cycling PM between 1000-2000mgs a day based roughly on dargona's graph. Growth is slow, but definitely steady as long as I vary the dose every week or so.

Also, I'm not sure FG is needed until you develop the underlying breast tissue for it to swell. If anything, its effect at this point may be a negative, as estrogen receptors in your breasts will end up binded to a weaker herb.

As for the SP, if that's the 160mg extract, then 2-3 a day of them should be plenty for a younger person.

Everyone is different, but girl....slow down, your kidneys are probably in a state of shock.

Best wishes.

Hi,

not sure which of us you were talking to - I have had the kidney cramps, usually when I don't drink enough water. Stalling is a good thing for me, as I don't intend ever to present as female. I use PM primarily for mental stability, and unfortunately (for my wallet if nothing else) 3g/day is what I need Sad . Otherwise, I agree with your advice!

B.

(14-02-2012, 12:57 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(12-02-2012, 04:22 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wow...those doses seem quite high to me.

Best wishes.

Hi,

not sure which of us you were talking to - I have had the kidney cramps, usually when I don't drink enough water. Stalling is a good thing for me, as I don't intend ever to present as female. I use PM primarily for mental stability, and unfortunately (for my wallet if nothing else) 3g/day is what I need Sad . Otherwise, I agree with your advice!

B.

Was talking to the thread creator. My fault for not quoting.

I think you know what you are doing by now hehe...well at least far moreso than I.

Taking that much PM along with other herbs to start with seems like asking for trouble, but I suppose headaches will let one know if they overdo it.

They sure did me lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon