Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest hair growing on PM?

I've never grown any chest hair, only a few around nipples. After 3 wks on PM I'm growing thick ones in the middle of my chest and belly. Very strange.

I'm taking 1000mg of PM a day 500x2, and 320mg SP 160x2. I would take more SP but it upsets my stomach at higher doses.

If the lack of anti-androgen is my problem, then does anyone know of a good one besides SP?

thanks

Hormone changes does that, makes weird hair growths. My girlfriend also has it happening when she goes through PMS.

(06-01-2012, 04:08 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I've never grown any chest hair, only a few around nipples. After 3 wks on PM I'm growing thick ones in the middle of my chest and belly. Very strange.

I'm taking 1000mg of PM a day 500x2, and 320mg SP 160x2. I would take more SP but it upsets my stomach at higher doses.

If the lack of anti-androgen is my problem, then does anyone know of a good one besides SP?

thanks

I can recommend the Braun wet and dry epilator from Amazon.
For a few hairs, it won't be too painful, and repeated plucking will hopefully make them go away.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon