Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transgenderists

Well, erm...

You're still allowed to have your share of gender issues. As long as you buy enough hormones and surgery.

(16-01-2012, 02:52 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  After publication of the DSM-5, you may have to lie to get any help at all. Ray Blanchard is actually chairing the DSM-5 committee on paraphilias.

The DSM-5 time line is now in the third public feedback period, until the end of February:
"January-February 2012: Revised draft diagnostic criteria will be posted on www.dsm5.org and open to a third public feedback period for two months. Feedback will be shared directly with work group members, and further edits to proposals will be made as needed."
http://www.dsm5.org/about/Pages/Timeline.aspx

So there is still time to get the transvestic disorder removed from the DSM-5, on the gound that it serves no constructive therapeutic purpose.
http://gidreform.wordpress.com/2011/05/2...the-dsm-5/
Scroll down to "What you can do now".

The new criteria imply that as long as you don't cross dress, but do grow breasts, you can get help. Once you admit to cross dressing, you don't get help.

So there's no help for paraphilias? Weird. I remember when pretty much anything that wasn't heterosexual missionary position was a paraphilia.

Just as well I don't want their bloody help! Tongue

B.

(16-01-2012, 03:12 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Dressing for the bedroom Tongue
Does that count ?

You can feel a pincer movement,

Big pharma attempting too stop people like Inhouse pharmacy, then trying too regulate herbal supplements which help us, now trying too dicate our dressing habits ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

J

Julie, the TG terrorist!? Tongue

B.

Hey watch what you say or the government computers will trigger,

Everything we type and text goes through them, there is no such thing as privacy

Julie

I get upset whenever I think of otherwise intelligent people getting all up in our faces about how we dress. What business is it of theirs? And where do they come off thinking they have some right to tell other people that there is anything *wrong* with them as people because of what they wear? If it was a safety issue, or a security concern maybe they could make a case for certain types of clothing being disallowed. You know, like ties don't belong in the workplace because they can be caught in the shredder. Or men shouldn't wear pants because they restrict the genitals or because *idiotic-pants-halfway down* syndrome is unsafe because they can't run properly when I sic my dog on them.
Self-righteous meddling jerks. Can't they keep their uncontrollable urge to suppress anything they don't understand limited to religions and religious activities?

Sfem will be changing her avatar too

"Pissed off Camper " soon

Julie
Big Grin

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Exclamation 

Where I live in a senior facility women here very rarely wear a dress, so someone has to wear a dress, it might as well be me. And I do wear a dress and go out in public and some of the men who are JERKS here made stupid remarks like 'do you suck c**k" too??? I guess to insinuate that I am gay! Angry

Janet, if you reply, I hope it's with something like:

"Not half as well as you do",
"I'm sure you wish I did", or
"I might if you had one"

Though in all seriousness, jerks like that don't deserve recognition, but it might be helpful to remind them that thousands of people have died for our rights to freely express ourselves, and comments like that are just piss on their graves. Being a senior center, that might get through to them.

(18-01-2012, 11:51 PM)JMT Wrote:  Janet, if you reply, I hope it's with something like:

"Not half as well as you do",
"I'm sure you wish I did", or
"I might if you had one"

Though in all seriousness, jerks like that don't deserve recognition, but it might be helpful to remind them that thousands of people have died for our rights to freely express ourselves, and comments like that are just piss on their graves. Being a senior center, that might get through to them.

I don't say anything at all, just smile and keep doing what I was before the comments were made. And yes correct on they don't deserve a reply. Keeps them wondering Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon