Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wibbly Wobboly Breasts

How weird,

Normally my Bra is a pain in the Butt too wear, this week its become really comfortable I almost forgot I had it on,

This morning I lifted my top too have a look at the Girls, as you do in the mirror and noticed they were all jiggly like jelly and the nipples were pointing downwards towards and by the band ,

Any ideas, mounds too jelly, is there a reason ?

Anyone else had this, must admit prefer them like this ,

Julie

Well, right before my partners cycle kicks in her breasts get extremely soft and jelly like. She also had this occur when she became pregnant. It might be a precursor signal of additional growth

Well at least we can eliminate the pregnancy angle

Julie

At a pure guess, is it because you've got swelling due to the microgest, sitting on top and higher than the more solid buds, and then its just kind of sliding down over the top? The more fluid/liquid swelling would give you the wibbly-wobbly and at the same time push the nipples down around the corner.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhTongueBig GrinTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon