Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herb for estrogen, Anti-androgens & Phyto-progestins

(23-01-2012, 04:14 PM)JMT Wrote:  
(22-01-2012, 06:30 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  PM need to take 2 pills x day & 2 pills x evening.

what herb do " reduce convert T to DHT? it look like SP do this thing?

when am i suppose to use natural progesterone cream ? am i suppose to use it after few month ahead ( 3-6 mths)?

i am getting this info from there :

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8474

also i want to know if i can take both pill ( PM and AINTEROL Butea Superba ) at the same time or not?
Yes, SP is the for reducing the conversion of T to DHT. You can get the extract on Amazon in either 160mg or 320mg gelcaps. I take 2 of the 160mg every day.

JMT:
I think the Amazon gelcaps are probably the powdered herb in a capsule, not an actual extract of the active component, which would normally be sold as a liquid.

TGNewbie:
Yes, I'd leave the progesterone for at least 6 months and possibly 12 or even more.

The quote that you quoted, was somebody simply cutting and pasting another quote from the Ainterol website.
IMO Ainterol are partly covering themselves if a customer takes an excessive dose, and partly trying to sell as much/as many products as they can. I stick with what I said previously, but the bottom line is that as I also said, you must experiment to find out what actually works for you. We are ALL different and nobody can tell you what will work, we can only give you our best advice as to which general direction to go in.
All these questions have been asked and answered many times on the forum and all the replies are there for you to read.

(23-01-2012, 04:31 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  JMT:
I think the Amazon gelcaps are probably the powdered herb in a capsule, not an actual extract of the active component, which would normally be sold as a liquid.

Hi Pansy-Mae,

The ones I'm referring to are the standardized extract containing 85-95% fatty acids (as compared to the 2-3% in the powdered capsules, which is why the powdered capsules are usually over 500mg).
Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 320mg

JMT,
I was thinking of the actual extracted liquid in an alcoholic or oily base.

It's difficult to compare prices and doses, but the NOW softgels are £18.98 for 120x 160mg from Amazon.co.uk and the capsules I used to buy are 400 x 450mg for £18.00 from Holland and Barrett. Daily dose of the H&B ones is 4 x450mg. I assume the dose of the NOW product is one per day? If so there isn't really a lot in it either way, but taking 4 a day gives you the opportunity to tailor the dose to some degree.
It comes down to whatever you feel most comfortable with I guess.

Since it does nothing for me anyway, I stopped taking it about a year ago!!

i am wondering where do i buy this "Licorice"? i know there is Licorice but there is a problem. the problem is there is safe Licorice and unsafe Licorice.

i also want to know if i can mix Pm with soymilk togetheror not.

This sub-forum is seriously in need of an FAQ sticky! Big Grin

I'll start:

1) Tell me about herb x,y,z

Answer: Try using the search facility located at the top of the page. Chances are that there is a lot of information there, some of it by knowledgeable people who aren't reading this forum at the moment.

-------------------
By the way, you can also spell 'liqorice' as 'liquorice'

See: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5250&highlight=liquorice

and also http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8452&highlight=liquorice

----------------

One last thing... you seem to be asking about every known phytoestrogenic herb. This is probably because Pueraria Mirifica (PM) was relatively unknown until recently.

PM is many, Many MANY times more potent than any other phytoestrogen. If you have ordered this, then it is pointless to keep researching other phyto-herbs.

Just my opinion!

Bryony.

Miaaaooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
J

i just bought 3 bottles of pill + 1 bottle of cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon