Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Further evidence of a female brain?

NB for the squeamish - discussion about orgasms)

This is from Wikipedia (for what it's worth):

"Orgasm ... is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by an intense sensation of pleasure.

Experienced by males and females, orgasm is controlled by the involuntary, or autonomic, limbic system, and is accompanied by quick cycles of muscle contraction in the lower pelvic muscles, which surround the primary sexual organs and the anus."

By this definition, I most definitely am experiencing, on a regular basis, orgasms solely by nipple stimulation, and, more importantly, without any mental visual fantasy. They are dry, but fit the definition totally. Also, after a very short refractory period, multiple dry orgasms are possible.

More from Wikipedia, on breast orgasms:

"In some women, stimulation of the breast area ... creates mild to intense orgasms. Research has suggested that the sensations are genital orgasms caused by nipple stimulation, and may also be directly linked to the genital area of the brain...An orgasm is believed to occur in part because of the hormone oxytocin, which is produced in the body during sexual excitement and arousal. It has also been shown that oxytocin is produced when a man or woman's nipples are stimulated and become erect."

But this is the interesting bit...

"A study published in the July 2011 Journal of Sexual Medicine was the first to map the female genitals onto the sensory portion of the brain, and concluded that sensation from the nipples travels to the same part of the brain as sensations from the vagina, clitoris and cervix ... Most women do not experience this effect when the breasts are stimulated. According to one study that questioned 213 women, 29% of them had experienced an orgasm of this kind at one time or another. Other researchers have reported the incidence to be 1%"

So, if all this is to be believed, not only am I experiencing dry, multiple orgasms, they are using a mechanism that appears to map onto a portion of my brain reserved for female sexual organs. Not only that, but most women aren't able to take advantage of this mechanism (my wife, for one).

The question I have is, does this provide further evidence that I have a female brain? It would be disproved, I suppose, if a male without the TG/TS component could use nipple stimulation alone to produce a "wet" orgasm.

Thoughts?

Just out of interest, has anyone else here got these by nipple stimulation alone? (If you haven't tried yet, you may want to consider it... Smile )

B.

Count me in, done it , only 3 times though

Julie

Tongue

(19-01-2012, 05:10 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Count me in, done it , only 3 times though

Julie

Tongue

Nipples alone?

What do you think of the theory though? Have you spotted anywhere on your internet travels where non-TG males have been able to do this?

B.

Seems to be so cool and awesome, I really appreciate to you about this thread. Its my pleasure to have this thread.
Thanks man..

(02-02-2012, 04:12 PM)nagi Wrote:  Seems to be so cool and awesome, I really appreciate to you about this thread. Its my pleasure to have this thread.
Thanks man..

You're welcome!

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon