Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Lurker! Lots of questions!

HI everyone!

I'm a long time lurker and finnaly decided to make a post becasue ive decided to go ahead with trying to get some growth goin!

I've got a few questions and what not but ill give ya a little background.
Im 28 been married with my wife for 8 years and we have a great relationship.
im 5'6 and my wife is 6'6 (not a typeo) im fairly petite and not overly manly shaped. She on the otherhand is very butch, flat chested and fairly masculine (alot more than me) We both like it like that, for some time we've both been talking about me wanting to start to grow bigger breasts (have small moobs) and femanize my body. She loves the idea!

Well she left for the army about a week ago and she will be gone for approx 20 weeks, before she left she said i should start taking the pills and suprise her when she gets back.

So heres where I stand with it, I'm ready to start but i need to know what i should take, id love to make as much progress as possible while shes gone casue she loves to grab em and id love to suprise her with some nice ones.

I know that PM and saw palmetto are great from what i've been reading and plan on ordering it probably tomorrow. Is there anything else i could be taking to help the process or possibly help feminize the rest of my body too? Im not worried about effects on my penis or testicals as we are not intersted in having kids at any point, and my penis is very very small to begin with (she perfers toys and foreplay to actual sex as do i) and actual sex is nearly impossible at my size and not enjoyable for either of us.

So what else should I be taking? What doseages would you reccomend?
Also i was looking at some PM spray or cream for when i massage them. Would that be a good idea?

I'm 100% sure im ready to start my change if there is any question about it.

Thanks in advance everyone and please forgive my spelling

I don't think you need both PM and saw palmetto. PM would most likely be enough on its own. Other than that from my experience with feminizing my body there are several things that should be considered.

1. stay away from soda or coffee
2. don't eat too much stuff that has vitamin D because that's what promotes testosterone production.
3. Your body naturally produces less testosterone in the winter and vice versa in the summer, so that gives you an idea what you will have to work around.
4. Growth rate is different for everyone so don't be disappointed if you don't see results in the first few weeks. Matter of fact PM rewires your brain to a more feminine side, then come the physical changes. Breasts first, and then fat redistribution for the most part.
5. You need to be sure that you want to go this route because after the 3 to 5 months mark any results especially breast growth is pretty much irreversible.
6. Taking more is not better than taking less. Remember that your body produces very small amounts of estrogen already so its something you want to work with rather then avoid because if you take too much PM it would compete with the real estrogen for receptor space, so take less just so you would have the chance to get some use and help from the estrogen that your body already produces.
7. Take pictures to truck your progress.

Welcome aboardSmile

Hi gnarly and welcomeSmile

As you'll have seen if you've been lurking and reading, we all tend to have our pet theories and in any case what works for one doesn't work for another, so you'll need to experiment for yourself.

Having said that, PM + SP is a good starting point. As Alexis says, you may find that you don't need the SP. From what you've said about yourself, your T and DHT levels may not be very high anyway. However better to be safe than sorry in my view and I'd suggest taking both until you get past the 'bud' stage and then cut back the SP and see if you really need it.

PM dose on the label will probably say 2 x500mg per day. To get growth most guys need 4 x500mg per day, but ramp up to that over at least a couple of weeks to give your body chance to acclimatize. You may find you get headaches. If you do, cut the dose a little for a few days and then try again.

You will probably notice some sort of effect on your chest in a couple of weeks or so, but that isn't real growth, just fat moving around. Real tissue growth ( 'budding') can take as much as 3-4 months to begin.

Alexis mentions the feminisation of the brain and there is clearly some sort of effect on a lot of folks, but it ISN'T a foregone conclusion, I haven't been affected that way at all.

Similarly with the minor body feminisation effects, I haven't seen any of that myself apart from a slight slow down in body hair growth, and I've been on pm for 15 months now. Like I said, we are all different.

I've never tried spray so I can't comment on that. I have tried the cream and it did nothing for me ( be ware that it can bleach your nipples!) but others have said it worked for them, so again, you have to experiment.

I echo Alexis' comment about taking pictures and also, try to keep the same pose each time. Don't do it too often and also keep a record of your measurements, but again don't measure too often, because if you do, neither will ever show any change!Big Grin
So, welcome on board and enjoy the ride!

Welcome, Gnarly.
Having successfully survived 21 years of Army trials and tribulations, I have one "major" suggestion for you. Get your self enrolled in the DEERS program, which will qualify you for medical coverage, and get all the info you can about where and how you can get medical attention. This will also get you your ID card which qualifies you for many other military benefits. You may have already begun this process, but if not, do it as soon as possible. I'm guessing that your wife is going through basic training (Ft Leonard Wood?) , and you may not have much, if any contact with her for 8 weeks or so, and depending on whether or not she gets a break from her next course of training (AIT?) you may not get much done on paperwork during this time. Hopefully they started all this when she first entered service.
The reason I say this is so that you could go get a full program of blood tests, courtesy of Uncle Sam, and thus know where you stand as you begin NBE. Depending on the doctor, you may want to be sure they check T levels, as it isn't standard to do so everywhere. If anyone wants to know why you want blood testing, explain you want to know cholesterol levels, iron levels, or something along those lines. You have an advantage available now that few others have, to know these things before you begin your "project", spend a small amount, and be able to do it on a regular basis to track your bodily responses medically.
Any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck! Patti

Well thank you for the replies everyone, I dont drink caffine at all and havent in 7 years. i'm still curious about how SP i should take and weather there is anything else i can take at the same time as PM and SP to help with the rest of my body?

Fenugreek provides prolactin, which many feel helps with boob growth. Fennel makes the nipples puffy and more feminine.

Many people claim maca grows the booty, but I've never taken it.

As far as SP dosage goes, take the lowest amount you can without losing hair or breaking out.

ok and the other thing is was wonder is that PM is a phyto estrogen , wouldnt it help to take some sort of testosteron blocker? if so what would u suggest

(21-01-2012, 01:53 AM)gnarly247 Wrote:  ok and the other thing is was wonder is that PM is a phyto estrogen , wouldnt it help to take some sort of testosteron blocker? if so what would u suggest

Gnarly,

No you don't want to block testosterone production at all. T is naturally converted to eostrogen, so it actually doesn't hurt if T increases. What you want to block is the conversion of testosterone into dihydro-testosterone ( T into DHT) and thats what the SP is for.

what is a normal SP dose to take?

Well everything arrived today YAY!, shipped very fast.

Im going to start off with 1000mg of PM in morn and 1000mg at night of pm
Also have the PM cream for massages

But how much SP should i take?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon